Right cocky bastards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For more comparisons between now and 2012 see below,
Adebayor x 9 - Kane x 15
Bale x 9 - Alli x 7
Defoe x 8 - Eriksen x 4
Van der Vaart x 7 Lamela x 3
Modric x 3 - Dembélé x 3
Lennon x 3 - Dier x 3
Kaboul x 1 - Son x 2
Assou-Ekotto x 1 Chadli x 2
Pavlyuchenko x 1 Alderweireld x 2
Own Goals x 1 - Walker x 1
Walker x 1 -Mason x 1
-
Carroll x 1

Goals scored at this point: 2011/12 = 44 2015/16 = 44

Cleans sheets at this point: 2011/12 = 9 2015/16 = 8
Goals against at this point: 2011/12 = 25 2015/16 = 19

I think we should take into consideration that 8 of the 25 goals we conceded were in the first two games of the season. If we then took the first two games out of both campaigns those figures would look as such,
Goals against at this point: 2011/12 = 17 2015/16 = 16

Overall: (at this point in the season)
2011/12 P=24 W=15 D=5 L=4 GF= 44 GA=25 GD=+19 Points = 50
2015/16 P=24 W=12 D=9 L=3 GF=44 GA=19 GD=+25 Points = 45

:avbshit: Are we better now? Very difficult to say, it shouldn't be bad to only be 'as good' as that team, they were phenomenal. As has been said before, the league now is, well worse quality wise considerably from 11/12 which was in many was the best Premier League season yet, most goals scored for instance.

Lets just hope no one resigns from an international job :avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray:

I think that team wins the league this season if the scum, Man Sheikhy, United and Chelski were all the level they are now.

Spurs second half of 2011/12 = mentally scarring
Coming home to find your girlfriend fucking your dog = mentally scarring

Wouldn't you prefer she was fucking the dog than another bloke? You can be heartbroken about what he's got that you haven't or why she'd cheat on you but, surely you can make peace that you can't compete with 4 legs and a tail?

I went in each way at 80-1 back in November. DARE TO BELIEVE!!

Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-43-29.png
how the fuck did you get 80/1 in November?? I put a score on us at 50/1 on the nose with bet365 in Nov! have a few other silly bets for the season too-50£ on top 4 @7/4 december looking good.

Thanks. Yea I was trying to see how similar it was to baseball.

From pitchers mound to batters box in baseball is 60' 6", Cricket is 52'. "They" say that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in any sport. I'd love to see someone that has seriously played both sports to see their opinions on it.

The pressure to hit the ball isn't the same in cricket - the bowler has to get you out.....if you want you can just leave every single ball off target and your team won't lose.

how the fuck did you get 80/1 in November?? I put a score on us at 50/1 on the nose with bet365 in Nov! have a few other silly bets for the season too-50£ on top 4 @7/4 december looking good.

It was at the beginning of November. Just after the draw with Woolwich. A week or so later we smashed the spammers and the odds dropped and then kept on dropping.

Felt pretty smug.

:king:

On average the fast men around 90 mph. Two bowlers have topped 100 mph for specific deliveries. I think the speeds are similar to the top baseball pitchers.
Four have topped 100mph. Tait, Akhtar, Lee & Starc. But who knows with the discrepancies in the radar. I can't even fathom facing that. Used to get dinnerplate size bruises in club cricket from a bloke who was bowling probably 120kms. That's what you get for not wearing a thigh guard and being poor off the hip.
The stories of Thommo bowling bouncers and hitting the sidescreen on the full are scary.

Yes. It's 66 feet between the wickets. The batting and bowling crease is 4 feet from the wickets, hence 58 feet between batsman and bowler.

When I used to play the length was a "chain" measuring 22yds also known as a "Gunter's Chain"!

Annoyingly I thought Piers came out of it well even though he suffered a few cracked ribs

Still a Gooner twat though

It'd be Spursy as fuck if it comes down to the final game, between us and Leicester, we need them to draw. They're 2-1 up at Stamford Bridge, we're winning, then 90th minute John Terry scores a late equaliser to win Spurs the title.

It'd be Spursy as fuck if it comes down to the final game, between us and Leicester, we need them to draw. They're 2-1 up at Stamford Bridge, we're winning, then 90th minute John Terry scores a late equaliser to win Spurs the title.
Terry would score an own goal to retire as the biggest cunt since Judas

12592554_1280453098648516_2205341349041062568_n.jpg

Ghastly but cool, imagine the times those goons fucks wanted us to do them a favour safe in the knowledge that they were above us.

If we want the league we want arsewanks to beat Leicester. Can you imagine winning the league because the wanderers took six points of the foxes

Last edited:
This is our best chance to win the title since fuck knows when. This is all the shit sammy has being going about for ages. The small margins that we're now tipping in our favour. In seasons past we draw with teams we should have put away, we lose to West Brom or Wigan at home. Now, we are a force so fuck it, spursy can kiss my ass and let's see where this awesome team can take us.

This is our best chance to win the title since fuck knows when. This is all the shit sammy has being going about for ages. The small margins that we're now tipping in our favour. In seasons past we draw with teams we should have put away, we lose to West Brom or Wigan at home. Now, we are a force so fuck it, spursy can kiss my ass and let's see where this awesome team can take us.
Fuck off sammy you goon. You wanted to sack Poch and Levy and loan Alli back to MK. Crawl back under your rock you penis

Back
Top Bottom