#26 - Recharge Your Batteries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Windy deputises as host for Flav this week, Spooky returns for his first appearance of 2016. Colchester is skimmed through, Norwich and Watford previewed, Flav drops the knowledge on the youth. Transfer window is summed up, and we discuss what would we regard as failure for this season.

Duracell Bunnies: Alex From Bristol, Spooky, Thelonious & Windy

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the first couple of minute... Colchester was more than an alright away day for me - one of the best!

In the Playhouse pub (Spoons) by 9:15, few beers before the game, win 4-1, head to The Norfolk pub, a small little boozer which was playing Can't Smile Without You and was full of Spurs singing for hours and hours. Stayed in there until about 11 before going back to someone I don't know's flat and feeding treats to her cats off my lap. That's what football is all about....

Back
Top Bottom