#09 - The Stool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
After a week of mixed emotions we are joined by stand up comedian and Edinburgh Fringe veteran Carl Donnely. We discuss Baldini the genius behind Lamela, losing to them, smashing the City and how Eric Dier isn't a fluke. Windy takes a break from rubbing shoulders with the Manchester City hierarchy to drop knowledge, Alex loses something, inserting ourselves in random objects for glory, roller-blades, stools and office toilet politics.

Squatters: Alex, Bardi, Carl and Flav

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Pink roller blades, poo stories, turkish billionaires, the man city smashing and Eric Dier.
Perfect subject matter.
Oh and wanking, can't forget about the wanking;)

good news! Gheorghe Popescu ,ex romanian star in the 90's (Spurs player 1994-1995) will be released on free after spending an 1 year and a half in jail (he received initial 3 years ,but he had a good behaviour and judges considered that it's time to be free,in maximum 1 week from this day...

here ,rare video, 2-01-1995 ,Spurs -Woolwich 1-0 ,goal Gheorghe Popescu
enjoy ;)

good news! Gheorghe Popescu ,ex romanian star in the 90's (Spurs player 1994-1995) will be released on free after spending an 1 year and a half in jail (he received initial 3 years ,but he had a good behaviour and judges considered that it's time to be free,in maximum 1 week from this day...

here ,rare video, 2-01-1995 ,Spurs -Woolwich 1-0 ,goal Gheorghe Popescu
enjoy ;)

OMG was just thinking about this the other day-my first league game as a kid my dad took me on 2nd jan under the lights-fucking amazing:p

Back
Top Bottom