Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people write that Dembele could be great, but we would have seen it by now. As an attacker he doesn't score or create enough, and as a defender he keeps the ball too long and invites pressure. I have nothing against him, and I hope he is not badly injured. I don't think he is a key player though.

He's the strongest player on the ball in our midfield, he has the best control, he beats players without needing pace (would be a handy attribute for some others in our squad!), he holds onto the ball too long sometimes because there's fuck all around him but what the fuck is the difference with Mason being a headless chicken or Bentaleb passing to the opposition in our half etc? He's a quality player in our squad which does not compromise of the same ability, potential does not always get realised, we can't just have a team of potential and hope for the best.

Maybe him and Wanyama, Bender or even Song would make a strong, technically sound double-pivot-pairing?

I agree he could and should produce more in the final third but he's been getting shots off in the past couple of games and they've not been worse than the shit finishing from Mason or even Kane this month - might be harsh and unpopular but it's true.

wonder what it must be like for Levy on the last 48 hours when so much craziness happens.

Does he wake up at 5 AM, sniff a few lines of cocaine to get him going, don the £100,000 power suit custom made by Armani, jump in the rolls. Just got some stupid Wolf Of Wall St image in my head.

wonder what it must be like for Levy on the last 48 hours when so much craziness happens.

Does he wake up at 5 AM, sniff a few lines of cocaine to get him going, don the £100,000 power suit custom made by Armani, jump in the rolls. Just got some stupid Wolf Of Wall St image in my head.

More like the £100 "slight cosmetic damage" suit from TK Max

I'm 26. Gutted I missed these days of football transfers. Now I'm hanging on the words of cunts from Twitter. Although the only one who gets me excited is SinghYid SinghYid . I wanna see that sexy Purple avatar popping up all over this thread Tuesday
Crap, I didn't realize that they changed the timings of the transfer window this year.
I thought it ended at 12 am (BST) on Sept 1, like it used to. But I guess they moved it to 6 pm on Sept 1, this year.

That sucks! I'm gonna now miss out on the Levy-time because I'm gonna be at work (in USA).
If it was the older deadline, then I would've been able to be on top of the game.

So, sorry lads, I won't be able to help you guys stay updated on deadline day.
But no worries, there are a lot of other good guys here to keep up the fun and update.

:pochbye:

18k3x2kk61sagjpg.jpg
SinghYid SinghYid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom