#04 - Not On The Carpet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Welcome friends. We discuss the mathematical possibility of winning the league one point at a time, review Leicester and talk Lamela, Alli and Vertonghen. Windy has his wings clipped and drops a shorter youth update, and we finish the show discussing why we would be perfect PAs for Defoe, how far we would go be at WHL for the last time, mustard v ice cream and Everton gets probed.

Hopeful employees: Alex From Bristol, Bardi, T and Flav

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Disgusted-Grandma.gif~c200

My take aways:
Bardi Bardi great point about Pardews black spot, been bothering me a while
Thelonious Thelonious Absolutely right about the real reason we have not scooped 4 more points is that the silly mistakes are still there, I blame that more than having Berahino, as you say Everton suffer from same thing

Aside from that, sick bastards one and all

Thanks for the Cameron Carter-Vickers profile by WindyCOYS WindyCOYS . I sat up straight when I heard Windy say his dad played basketball for the "Louisiana State University Tigers." As an LSU alumnus it's not every day I hear my alma mater mentioned on the pod. I'm also from the same hometown (Baton Rouge) as Carter-Vickers' dad in addition
to graduating from the same university and I had no idea. Hope Cameron at least gets a game in Azerbaijan.
Isjumfj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom