Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does he have a girlfriend? Cause it seems to me like he wouldn't mind a boyfriend.

Bw7xuKwIcAEUKtu.png

Having watched him at Roma i had very high hopes for him but it doesn't seem like it will work out (i still have hopes though). No one can fault his tracking back, his attitude and determination BUT i struggle to see what he offers in an attacking sense. He doesn't seem able to dribble past people, he doesn't seem to have much pace, i just dont get what he offers.

I would actually stick with Dembele in an attacking wide role because he actually has the ability to go past people and has decent pace.

Having watched him at Roma i had very high hopes for him but it doesn't seem like it will work out (i still have hopes though). No one can fault his tracking back, his attitude and determination BUT i struggle to see what he offers in an attacking sense. He doesn't seem able to dribble past people, he doesn't seem to have much pace, i just dont get what he offers.

I would actually stick with Dembele in an attacking wide role because he actually has the ability to go past people and has decent pace.

Had the most assists in our team last year though and set up Eriksen's shot yesterday. That's what he does best to me, sets up plays. I'd rather have him in the middle than out wide as he's too easy to shake off the ball. People have very high - almost impossible - standards/expectations when it comes to Lamela tbf. With the fee that is to be expected, but his deficiencies are greatly exaggerated on here IMO.

Back
Top Bottom