Spurs to play in Sydney??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha I am tough to please my man! Like Larry himself I have a comedy palate that requires top shelf to please

Yorkshire has the right punchlines and El Flaco is outstanding with his smut driven and self deprecation gags

You are an all rounder Joe can get agrees likes and funnys in equal measure!
I don't get many likes - no one cares. :klinsmann:

You are an all rounder Joe can get agrees likes and funnys in equal measure!
I give you a 'funny' for every post you make - even if it isn't funny - it's because I liked you. Yeah I know yorkie and El Flaco are funny, but there's no need to rub it in - I do my best. At least I don't rely on some crappy old gif to get a laugh. I'm not bitter at all, just in case you were thinking that.... no don't, it's over.

I give you a 'funny' for every post you make - even if it isn't funny - it's because I liked you. Yeah I know yorkie and El Flaco are funny, but there's no need to rub it in - I do my best. At least I don't rely on some crappy old gif to get a laugh. I'm not bitter at all, just in case you were thinking that.... no don't, it's over.

#clash4life #derek&clive

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

It's great to have Tottenham play in Sydney. I will be going to the game and can't wait to see Spurs in action. I am a Sydney FC fan and any Spurs fans who haven't got themselves an A-League team yet we'd love to see you join us at our home ground of Allianz Stadium one day.

It's great to have Tottenham play in Sydney. I will be going to the game and can't wait to see Spurs in action. I am a Sydney FC fan and any Spurs fans who haven't got themselves an A-League team yet we'd love to see you join us at our home ground of Allianz Stadium one day.

Welcome.
Everywhere we go its Tottenham boys making all the noise...

Just had a photo with Harry down the mall here in Sydney! wasn't signing with the other boys but was with mason when ambushed by many fans! they both obliged for photos and signing! legends!

Back
Top Bottom