Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow i would never of thought you spurs fans had so much hate for the skunks, or do you lot just hate everyone who is not pro spurs?

Personally I don't give a fuck about the toon although I'd chuckle if they go done.

Most clubs I couldn't care less about bar Woollich , dippers, chavs & spam who I always want to lose.

I'm sure we have stereotype fans who " think we deserve to win " games but on a whole we're quite a pessimistic bunch. Lasagne-gate, 4th but the chavs won the CL & many many more surreal events tends to make you wonder what will this season throw at us.

Wow i would never of thought you spurs fans had so much hate for the skunks, or do you lot just hate everyone who is not pro spurs?
I put it down to the way the media gushes about them whilst we are treated as "fickle" and almost as a bit of a joke by the press.
They drove pardew out of the club when they were comfortably mid table. he left them (and the joys of the bigg market, for i hear he likes a lady who only wears knickers to a job interview) for palarse. (I live near palarse, the term "Croydon facelift" was applied to chavvy mongfy halfwits for a reason.) Palarse are comfortable in 12th.
they may go down next week. fucking laughable, and yet if it had been us, the press wouldnt shut up about our fickle fans, grass not always greener, thinking they have a divine right, and so on.

Is Mike Ashley actually worse than the average football chairman?

Or is it just that the bigoted fans don't trust him because he's a "cockney", make a big fuss, protest every week and get the media involved?

Beyond the St James' Park name thing, has he actually done anything that other chairmen haven't?

Quite like the Geordie's actually, just have a distaste for the Mike Ashley's of this World. Newcastle used to be know for fun exciting football and passion, that seems to have gone out the window. Relegation might in the long term be good for them if Mike Ashley does a runner.

Only dislike Arse, Chavs and Spam, don't mind most other teams.

Is Mike Ashley actually worse than the average football chairman?

Or is it just that the bigoted fans don't trust him because he's a "cockney", make a big fuss, protest every week and get the media involved?

Beyond the St James' Park name thing, has he actually done anything that other chairmen haven't?
he's done stuff that other crazy chairmen have done, he's in the the same bracket as that fuck from Hull IMO

Quite like the Geordie's actually, just have a distaste for the Mike Ashley's of this World. Newcastle used to be know for fun exciting football and passion, that seems to have gone out the window. Relegation might in the long term be good for them if Mike Ashley does a runner.

Only dislike Arse, Chavs and Spam, don't mind most other teams.

I swear every teams fans claim they're known for exciting football (excluding Stoke)

I swear every teams fans claim they're known for exciting football (excluding Stoke)

I don't know they used to have a lot of flair players in the last decade or two(without winning anything thing) which sounds familiar #Spursy. I wouldn't personally give that award to many, we are known for it, even opposition fans generally accept that. Infact when I was 5 years old, I fell in love with Spurs for the way we played the game during the Gazza period, it looked so much more fun than the other games I watched, my dad is West Ham but Tottenham were just so exciting to watch.

Below would be my list of in recent decades of exciting teams to watch, I mean exciting as edge of your seat 4-3 scoreline 100 MPH football which is why Woolwich with their pre-Wenger boring shite and Wenger tippy tappy would not go on my list of edge of your seat teams.

Spurs - except under AVB and perhaps one or two other managers
Man United - under Fergie
Newcastle
Liverpool - in certain periods

In the last decade or two these 4 teams have produced some proper classics IMO.

CGbr05mW8AAINoS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom