Southampton vs Spursy Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cannot wait for this as its my first away game. There is still a very real chance that we can finish 5th which imho is important.

Iv been to St Mary's a few times this season as my Dad is a fan and their support has become as entitled as ours (and in only a few months no less). Horrible atmosphere.

We can sing them off the park. Hopefully the boys will play them off the park too.

WE'RE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, WE SING WHAT WE WANT

Really want us to win this. A strong effort from everyone and we might, but I think the key will be Eriksen playing deeper to help control midfield.

that thread is so cringeworthy. Like a cup final for them :llorishuh:

Wait a minute so there's another team who lose to stoke then raise their game for when they play us??! I can't contain the shock at this news.....

giphy.gif

I understand their bitterness. I doubt many of us would be different. Surprised about the negativity though. I personally think Koeman has done well. I guess we're all pretty much the same in the end....

Anyway saints
:avbfu:

You read the Bournemouth thread Talk about bitter & twisted.

They dont like us because their players & managers want to join us & they cant unerstand why, apparently they are 'just as big as us' (whatever that means).

Back
Top Bottom