#33 - The Chicken Ate The Fox

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious Thelonious said exactly same after game, Bentaleb and Mason offered no cover at all and it cost us, the Leicester midfield were able to play the ball anywhere they wanted

Thelonious Thelonious said exactly same after game, Bentaleb and Mason offered no cover at all and it cost us, the Leicester midfield were able to play the ball anywhere they wanted
it's a learning curve and I don't want to throw them under the bus so to speak, the formation has to help our players, it brought relative success but Walker and the midfield 2 seem to be the ones suffering in the last couple of games, that said, I'm not a tactical mastermind so other than 4-3-3 I don't have many other grandiose suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom