Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title says I'm a Swansea fan. I'm going up tomorrow and I was wondering what Spurs fans opinions were.
I think you will give us a real tough game and I would be happy with a point tbh.
We're trying to get over one the worst weeks we can remember, but I think we'll get over it. I think we'll win, but it won't be easy - Swansea are a good side.

Actually we have won 4 away, not 3. We won at Burnley Saturday.

It's the league, hence I've used premier league form.

If you mean the win over tranmere rovers in the FA Cup....well, well done you, petal. Great job on beating such an inferior team. I don't think that win is statistically relevant.

If you mean the win over tranmere rovers in the FA Cup....well, well done you, petal. Great job on beating such an inferior team. I don't think that win is statistically relevant.
Don't be so hard J - he's come in peace. :adethumbup:

Nor are the last ten home/away fixtures relevant, as far as form is concerned.

You're not wired right Jay, I'm not being personal, but reading your posts is like hearing nails on a blackboard

Nor are the last ten home/away fixtures relevant, as far as form is concerned.

You're not wired right Jay, I'm not being personal, but reading your posts is like hearing nails on a blackboard

So you don't think it matters if a team has lost 10 away games in a row? Psychologically, that matters a lot as it effects your confidence.

There's patterns in statistics that help give you an idea of what the likely outcome is. Sure, it won't always be right and it's not strictly deterministic, but it still has an impact.

I mean is it pronounced "Chellan", "Sellan", "Kellan"?

What were they thinking for god sake.

*Spurs rebound and 3-0 or lose 0-1 and season dribbles away before our eyes*
*covered yourself there I noticed. what do you really think? I think we'll win by the odd goal - lot's of poppy seeds falling off. Could still win.

I can see it being a pretty dull shit game to be honest and would not shock me if we got done.I hope not . just the thought of having to watch townsend on a shit run is making me think here we go again

Back
Top Bottom