Adam Johnson Arrested

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carlito may I approach the bench? I too believe in the half your age plus 7 rule but I wonder if the North of England and in the US there is a different formula.

I wonder if when the girl physically cannot be old enough to be their daughter, the offender believes they are still fuckable, in the cases of Mr Virginia and Mr Johnson - aged about 27/28 this would be the case, just wonder if that is in the psyche anywhere
Nope.

Not me Carlo - well maybe a couple of things, but not noncing. I did sleep with a 15 year old girl when I was 16, but we were in love, and stayed together for 4 years - I'm sure it was no different in Enfield. Give VS a break - he is unsure of position right now.

In the eyes of the law you are still a wrongun. GET ON THE REGISTER.

Not me Carlo - well maybe a couple of things, but not noncing. I did sleep with a 15 year old girl when I was 16, but we were in love, and stayed together for 4 years - I'm sure it was no different in Enfield. Give VS a break - he is unsure of position right now.

Mensa maths 16 / 2 = 8 + 7 = 15

Carlito he is cleared of any wrong doing, staying with her for 4 years and missing some of a mans prime years of sleeping around is a crime though

#goodcop

Mensa maths 16 / 2 = 8 + 7 = 15

Carlito he is cleared of any wrong doing, staying with her for 4 years and missing some of a mans prime years of sleeping around is a crime though

#goodcop
Ha ha - fuck you Mensa - I remember being superbly equipped for sexual adventure when I hit 20, apart from my tiny cock.

Never let a tiny schmeck hold you back. my withered peen has never stopped me running through thousands of slappers in my time.

THOUSANDS
It hasn't mate - I'm so good looking the average ones are just pleased to suck me off, but the keepers understand a man that has been around. This is the way of the world no?

Back
Top Bottom