The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has been absolute hell so far. Here's why, right next to the cunts. Praying we can turn this around.
EmGZZdA.jpg

fucking villa copy cat cunts have got our number haven't they? Dominating midfield as Dembele is pushing forward to join Harry which is leaving us outnumbered. Their full backs are playing well and that creswell-nobody needs shutting down as the boy can actually cross.

Think we need to tell Dembele to drop back and having Townsend and Lamela on at same time is too light weight. Chadli for Townsend.

That quote you gave sounds unbelievable, but after all the fuck ups that summer could actually be true.
That's what he said

The bloke (Kjær) is a bit of a c*nt, but he told me the AS Roma dude said those exact lines.

They were looking to offload Lamela, because he didn't fit in. And then came our bid. Which they couldn't believe.

Spursy if true.

Too many players in the attacking 4 that like to take 10 touches before passing. Would keep lamela on and ditch dembele and Townsend for Chadli and eriksen.

Maybe even soldado to give harry some more space

That's what he said

The bloke (Kjær) is a bit of a c*nt, but he told me the AS Roma dude said those exact lines.

They were looking to offload Lamela, because he didn't fit in. And then came our bid. Which they couldn't believe.

Spursy if true.
This is BS. I dont think the negotiations worked by Levy just turning up and offering 30mil. That would have been an asking price, but yes, we've been robbed

This is BS. I dont think the negotiations worked by Levy just turning up and offering 30mil. That would have been an asking price, but yes, we've been robbed

Nope. That's what he said. And he is one of a handful of regular commentators travelling for VIASAT doing commentary on PL and Champions League.

Direct quotes from a direct conversation.

Back
Top Bottom