#25 - Rats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by comedian Carl Donnelly. We kick off with a review of the Leicester cup debacle and also look forward to the 2nd leg against Sheffield United. Feral fans. Windy kicks the knowledge. WBA preview, will Adebayor ever become the player he can be? Self flagellation techniques discussed.

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Great listen. But getting real tired of this Vegan agenda. If we all had it your way, the Cows would have taken over by Christmas #SayNoToVeganism
tumblr_m5j7kk5dqe1qc8g9f.gif

Great listen. But getting real tired of this Vegan agenda. If we all had it your way, the Cows would have taken over by Christmas #SayNoToVeganism

Don't knock it mate, I've gone vegan this month and I feel good from my head tomatoes.

Yes I realise in your accent the pun doesn't work, but work with me here.

:lennon:

Great pod guys. Really enjoyed it.

"The guy's props maaga". How about a weekly 2 minute pod feaure "Patois made easy with Thelonious Thelonious " it's not easy for middle class 30+ yr old to communicate at street level.

Butters yatty :walker:

Back
Top Bottom