Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like a virtual cemetary of ex users where people can look around at ex users names on tombstones saying why they died with reasons like 'gooner troll', 'did a racist thing' and 'kept on denying the holocaust, not very spursy' as a reminder as to where others go wrong.

A Sin Bin Hall of shame would be nice too, with pillories where one could throw virtual rotten fruit at the said offender.

This is probably why I don't run the forum and perhaps never should.
This is brilliant hahaha cant stop laughing.

There should be a monthly vote for the following:

Cunt of the month
Cunt of the month runner up
Best poster of the month

Who ever is voted should have the phrase below their avatar so people can see who has been a cunt this month and ignore them and who has actually had some decent input.
lot of good cunts on this site though

How about a little cuntometer against each profile ranging from 'not much of a cunt' to 'bit of a cunt' with 'thunder cunt' at the far end?

Other descriptions could be 'mildly cunty', 'more cunting than they appear at first ',' clearly a cunt' and 'as cunty as Sol Campbell reading an extract of his novel while wearing a smoking jacket just before he burns down the orphanage, having destroyed the ramp which was the only exit for the disabled kids'

For the last 2 games I couldn't find the match threads at first because someone I'm ignoring started them.

Is there any way to exempt match threads from being inuded as ignored content, or to block a user who has a certain amount of others ignoring them from posting match threads?

I'm guessing not as it's quite a specific problem but worth the ask I guess. For now I'll just have to carry on clicking 'show ignored content' if I can't see a match thread

For the last 2 games I couldn't find the match threads at first because someone I'm ignoring started them.

Is there any way to exempt match threads from being inuded as ignored content, or to block a user who has a certain amount of others ignoring them from posting match threads?

I'm guessing not as it's quite a specific problem but worth the ask I guess. For now I'll just have to carry on clicking 'show ignored content' if I can't see a match thread

Well that explains that then, thought initially people just pussied out of starting the Woolwich one.

hj9

Admin Admin :pochsmirk:

If I get 1,000 positive reps, do I win the internet?

Or at least win a 'Blue Peter' style badge? (that I'll never wear, but put somewhere private to look upon when I'm feeling down and suddenly have a feeling a warmth in my otherwise vacuos and mundane hollow shell of an existance).

can we update other people's status or put comments under a persons avatar - like film review tag lines.
'a massive cunt'
'knows fuck all'
'wears appalling trainers'

Can we have a place on the forum to quarantine members who want to continually argue/compare penis sizes/win the internet? It could be like the sin bin but they would be confined to just cunning each other off, it could be like a fight club, you could even call it "The Melting Pot".

At the end of each week you could ask all the the other members to save one and the others would be eviscerated.

tumblr_m0u8x5mDDX1rry5evo1_500.gif

Can we have a place on the forum to quarantine members who want to continually argue/compare penis sizes/win the internet? It could be like the sin bin but they would be confined to just cunning each other off, it could be like a fight club, you could even call it "The Melting Pot".

At the end of each week you could ask all the the other members to save one and the others would be eviscerated.

tumblr_m0u8x5mDDX1rry5evo1_500.gif
Within a month there would be no one left.

Back
Top Bottom