Pitch Invading Wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is another one of them. Real funny mate :eriksenlip:

mMoulSX6.jpeg
I must be missing something - I think it is funny...............
Unless its anything to do with arsebuds - and then quite clearly, it isn't!

Check out some of the comments to the You Tube vid...

Filled with borderline antisemitism from some of our rivals. Stay Classy.
Someone should pass that on to the police. I wonder if the criminal charges could be upped to a hate crime with that?

Not that I think it is, just that I'd love to see things go waaaaaay further than these losers ever intended.

Something you wouldn't anything about...you know, being a Spurs fan and having a sense of humour.
Is it your Dad? Always imagined you were a wrestling fan yourself - double digit IQ is more than plenty for some, kid - don't worry..

Wrestling's not my cup of tea...Nobody's perfect though...people like holding on to shit from their youth, you know...wrestling, Lego, shit like that...

So that's 'Safe Standing' gone then, and forget the new stadium having stands close to the pitch.........we're going to have running tracks, fences, two rows of stewards.........all because of these cunts

Back
Top Bottom