Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're joined by Kat and Martin from THST on tomorrows pod, please may we have your questions for them? Yeah, ask about the Stoke game but we'd rather forget it ever happened. :levyeyes:

2 Questions for the ENIC out guy (sorry don't know his real name)
How would you counter the argument that, although we are in a downward spiral in terms of results on the field, we are only heading down from a high position that ENIC themselves got us to in the first place?

Also, who in your mind is a realistic alternative and how do we go about attracting them to take over from the current incumbents?

always thought that would be a great idea, i am sure all fans would be happy with that. can't be much worse than present day owners, who are just out to make a buck on selling of our best players every year.

Is it possible to engineer a trust sponsored leverage buy out. Man u fans been paying for the glazers buy out for years. Tottenham as a fan owned club.

Great question. The one stumbling block would be unrealistic valuation by ENIC - cause £1bn is unrealistic. You can value clubs many ways (turnover / profit etc) it's not an exact science and I am in no way a sport economist, although I have friends in that area. I think ENIC would be lucky to realise £600m for the club at the moment.

Right - I'm in for a tenner. How many more of us do we need?

Great question. The one stumbling block would be unrealistic valuation by ENIC - cause £1bn is unrealistic. You can value clubs many ways (turnover / profit etc) it's not an exact science and I am in no way a sport economist, although I have friends in that area. I think ENIC would be lucky to realise £600m for the club at the moment.

Right - I'm in for a tenner. How many more of us do we need?

Doesn't look good even at 600 million, we would need to invest about £1000 each if 600,000 Spurs fans went for it, so that would be I can imagine every Spurs fan in Britain probably putting a grand down.

Dapper Laughs (the unfunny cunt) has been ruined for joking about rape and generally "Lad" jokes etc yet Tottenham Hotspur continually fuck me in the arse both on and off the pitch without my permission?

How is this any different?

Dapper Laughs (the unfunny cunt) has been ruined for joking about rape and generally "Lad" jokes etc yet Tottenham Hotspur continually fuck me in the arse both on and off the pitch without my permission?

How is this any different?

You will get a question read out one day son.... keep trying, this notable increase of anal content will help

If the current Tottenham side were a type of restaurant/food what would they be?

For mine we're a typical Brick Lane curry joint. Daniel Levy out the front trying to wheel & deal and tell you how great it's going to be. Both the team & restaurant are bound to give you the shits

Last week saw a lot of 'off with his head-ness' aimed at ENIC and the chairman.

This week, what positives can the team voice about ENIC and the chairman?

Back
Top Bottom