If Ched Evans was a decent player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you welcome Ched Evans at Spurs (if he was a PL level player)?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 86.0%

• Total voters
So forced penetration with a penis is rape but with a strap-on it's not? I'm not actually joking here but a woman could fuck a drunk man with a strap on and it's not rape?

So forced penetration with a penis is rape but with a strap-on it's not? I'm not actually joking here but a woman could fuck a drunk man with a strap on and it's not rape?

Welcome to the world of Institutionalised Discrimination. Works both ways.

Although ask a Feminist and they'll tell you it's as a result of the patriarchal society (everything's a result of the patriarchal society) and so it's actually our own fault. Because, you know, you're a man, the people who made up the rules were men, figures to blame all men. Forget that that argument is an example of gender discrimination (i.e. judging people based on their gender), forget how shallow that argument is, it's the Feminist go-to response regardless.

Not that it bothers me or anything...

Welcome to the world of Institutionalised Discrimination. Works both ways.

Although ask a Feminist and they'll tell you it's as a result of the patriarchal society (everything's a result of the patriarchal society) and so it's actually our own fault. Because, you know, you're a man, the people who made up the rules were men, figures to blame all men. Forget that that argument is an example of gender discrimination (i.e. judging people based on their gender), forget how shallow that argument is, it's the Feminist go-to response regardless.

Not that it bothers me or anything...
People that describe themselves and define themselves as feminists, tend to be stupid cunts. I don't want to generalise but I'm yet to come across anyone to buck the trend.

If Charlize Theron is on this site - and fancies a bit of rapery - I'm happy for you to practice on me Chazzer.
And I doubt I would file a complaint.
However, if it was Miranda Hart, I'd be straight down to Dock Green for a rape test.
Ched Evans - was a mug for getting involved with glory hunting girlies who promptly screamed rape when it was all over, if some of the evidence is to be believed. The fact that his girlfriend is sticking by him is a strong indicator for me.
Yes rape is a vile crime, but look at any pictures of footballers on the lash, and there's always a gaggle of wannabe's around them - pissed young men getting all that attention don't need to rape anyone really, so how likely is it that he had to?

If Charlize Theron is on this site - and fancies a bit of rapery - I'm happy for you to practice on me Chazzer.
And I doubt I would file a complaint.
However, if it was Miranda Hart, I'd be straight down to Dock Green for a rape test.
Ched Evans - was a mug for getting involved with glory hunting girlies who promptly screamed rape when it was all over, if some of the evidence is to be believed. The fact that his girlfriend is sticking by him is a strong indicator for me.
Yes rape is a vile crime, but look at any pictures of footballers on the lash, and there's always a gaggle of wannabe's around them - pissed young men getting all that attention don't need to rape anyone really, so how likely is it that he had to?
My guess would be that rapists get a kick out of rape - not consensual sex.

Well Sonia stuck by Sutcliffe - anyway, I'm not looking for a fight, but do you mean that her sticking by him is 'validation' or what. If I've misunderstood you, put me right.
Of sorts............
a lot of women would dump a man for having sex outside their relationship. To stand by him when he has done that and then been put on trial and jailed for rape - she would have to be either incredibly dumb, or rock solid convinced that he was not guilty of rape.
Who knows what goes on in these circumstances, in reality. My gut feeling is that he did have sex, and that they were all drunk - but I just think it somewhat unlikely that she was an unwilling participant - up until sobriety came calling and she sensed an opportunity.
But equally I could be totally wrong and he's a wrong 'un.
He's a fool for sure, and I hope his girlfriends loyalty gets him to think clearly before getting in that situation again.
Happy to discuss this, but these are little more than baseless opinions, and nothing more substantial than a reasonable amount of life experience and a gut feeling.

Of sorts............
a lot of women would dump a man for having sex outside their relationship. To stand by him when he has done that and then been put on trial and jailed for rape - she would have to be either incredibly dumb, or rock solid convinced that he was not guilty of rape.
Who knows what goes on in these circumstances, in reality. My gut feeling is that he did have sex, and that they were all drunk - but I just think it somewhat unlikely that she was an unwilling participant - up until sobriety came calling and she sensed an opportunity.
But equally I could be totally wrong and he's a wrong 'un.
He's a fool for sure, and I hope his girlfriends loyalty gets him to think clearly before getting in that situation again.
Happy to discuss this, but these are little more than baseless opinions, and nothing more substantial than a reasonable amount of life experience and a gut feeling.
Same here - I'm guessing neither of us know enough about this case to make it worthwhile - but I think it's a mistake to confuse rape as a need for normal sex.

From what i understand she went to the police about a possible drink spiking (as she did not remember anything). She met Evans and someone in a fast food shop and went back and had sex with them. She did not make a claim of rape at all. The police decided to arrest Evans and his mate for rape. His mate got found not guilty and he got found guilty. An appeal was turned down as there was no 'new' evidence. His lawyers and a journalist who has worked with sportsmen who have been falsely accused, are working on another appeal. Actually they have appealed I think and are awaiting a decision on whether they can appeal.
We have to assume he is guilty at this stage of course but we will see what happens in the future.

Thing is im torn. He is a convicted rapist there for scum and should not be given what is an opportunity that many people would kill for to play professional football.
But then we are a country that bang on about rehabilitation and that ex cons deserve another chance after serving time but how far will this go? will he be hounded out of every job he goes for? where are the MPs and petitions against "non high profile" people serving time and trying to ply there trade at the only thing they have a skill at?
Also i do love the way shirt sponsors are saying how disgusting this is but yet are happy to have there name on shirts made in sweatshops

Back
Top Bottom