RIP Bill Nick - Legend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10574457_10152503187393505_4239230000070986494_n.png

I wanna know if anyone is planning on coming dressed as The Tottenham Angels?? (look it up in yer 'istory books kidz!!)

....failing that, has anyone got any Ku Klux Klan costumes in the back of their wardrobes???

...and on a sidenote, did Bill ever have his own song??
Or else it'll be a rendition of Oh, Billy Billy..... Billy Billy Billy Billy Nicholson!!!

Will be wearing white in the bar this afternoon.

He was long gone (from the game) before I supported spurs but my dad always says how good we were when he was in charge. I'm sure the atmosphere will be great today in honour of the man

Great to know the players can really pull off a performance on a special day for the club....

How come when any other team commemorates something like this they tend to tear it up. For us it's like fate dangling it's dick out for us to get cock slapped. I was there when we went 4-1 down to villa on our. 125th birthday.

It's embarrassing

Great to know the players can really pull off a performance on a special day for the club....

How come when any other team commemorates something like this they tend to tear it up. For us it's like fate dangling it's dick out for us to get cock slapped. I was there when we went 4-1 down to villa on our. 125th birthday.

It's embarrassing

Wengers 1000th game in charge :soldadowatch:

Wengers 1000th game in charge :soldadowatch:
that slimy piece of skincrawl and Bill Nick aren't even in the same stratosphere!

I feel for the THREE generations of Bill Nick's family who were there today to witness that!
Still, Bill will keep things nice and cool wherever he is, with all that spinning he must be doing right now!

that slimy piece of skincrawl and Bill Nick aren't even in the same stratosphere!

I feel for the THREE generations of Bill Nick's family who were there today to witness that!
Still, Bill will keep things nice and cool wherever he is, with all that spinning he must be doing right now!

Yeh the lack of passion in the second half was frightening, not sure what bill would have made of our current players.

Bill Nich - Best manager we'll ever have.

I think Burkinshaw, Jol and Hoddle are probably the only managers we have had since who come anywhere near to getting what keeping his legacy should be about.

Not comparing the two, not even close.
Just saying that we aren't the only club to completely capitulate when there is an "occasion"

I wanna know if anyone is planning on coming dressed as The Tottenham Angels?? (look it up in yer 'istory books kidz!!)

....failing that, has anyone got any Ku Klux Klan costumes in the back of their wardrobes???
Ku klux klan:levyeyes:

It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.

:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom