Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Question for the podcast. Have asked about 8 weeks in a row now. Would you rather...

Bill Nicholson's Grandson comes through the youth team and becomes the best player in the clubs history, but before he hits his prime he does a Sol Campbell and leaves us on a free transfer to join Woolwich where he enjoys years of sucess.

Or

Ray Parlour Jr breaks through at Woolwich and leads their team to a decade of domiance in the Premier League and Europe, winning the Ballon D'or 5 seasons in a row. Whenever Spurs produce a top player from that point on the phrase "He is no Ray Parlour Jr" will be said.

Question for the podcast. Have asked about 8 weeks in a row now. Would you rather...

Bill Nicholson's Grandson comes through the youth team and becomes the best player in the clubs history, but before he hits his prime he does a Sol Campbell and leaves us on a free transfer to join Woolwich where he enjoys years of sucess.

Or

Ray Parlour Jr breaks through at Woolwich and leads their team to a decade of domiance in the Premier League and Europe, winning the Ballon D'or 5 seasons in a row. Whenever Spurs produce a top player from that point on the phrase "He is no Ray Parlour Jr" will be said.

Please please never stop asking this question. The thread is headed straight for the classics, I can feel it, just give it another 6 or 7 weeks and we're there

What are your opinions on, instead of a "singing section" there is a "charging section" where people can plug their tablets / phones / laptops, and even toasters if they so desire, into a charging point on their seat.

This way people do not need to fear that they are missing out on Facebook events / hilarious tweets and potential tinder matches whilst at the football? There is nothing worse than running out of battery when trying to tweet a selfie to let all your friends know you are enjoying the soccer. I believe this would not only solve this, but allow people to use their electrical items much more in WHL thus eradicating those loud hooligans that plague block 35.

Can you hear the sound of a tree falling in the forest?
Is it like the sound of Soldado scoring a goal?

Surely if that was the norm, we would instead find the idea of shaking hands strange and therefore our world would be normal?

:freund:

What's the largest piece of confectionary you could fit in your mouth horizontally? If we start with the classic 'Cadbury's chocolate finger' and escalate to a 'Curly Wurly', how far along the confectionary scale would you all reach? Personally I feel a 'Twix' would be the limit, but I'd be interested to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom