Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Emma Storey made more sense than anyone they have ever had on there, no melting and asking the right questions being pragmatic about sunderland while the others cried. Delaney can be ok but says the odd stupid thing, last week he said Jan couldn't defend for god sake. Leigh obviously much better than Cornwell
I had to unfollow her on twitter after she said she was cheering on Chelsea in Europe :bmj:

I had to unfollow her on twitter after she said she was cheering on Chelsea in Europe :bmj:

She did what??? Isn't that fucking typical, all that hope then a bird lets you down, why do they all have to have something fundamentally wrong with them, she sounded right on the money too!

She did what??? Isn't that fucking typical, all that hope then a bird lets you down, why do they all have to have something fundamentally wrong with them, she sounded right on the money too!

She works for Sky - therefore the only thing better than a "Top 4 team" winning the CL is England's brave John Terry being the one to lift the trophy.

She works for Sky - therefore the only thing better than a "Top 4 team" winning the CL is England's brave John Terry being the one to lift the trophy.

Oh Jesus don't tell me she is also one of these cunts that cheers when wilshire passes the ball for England too, fuck that complete reversal, she's dead to me

He's probably the worst twitter has to offer, imo. Him and his band of spurs twitter police.

I actually met Danny on the train back from barnet 1882 before I was aware of his outspoken style on twitter and a couple of times at other games since.. He seems like a good bloke really. Sometimes I agree with his rants on twitter and other times not so much.

It was a decent episode this week but what I found a bit cringe was that they brought him on as a guest based in him being some sort of spurs twitter celebrity.

I actually met Danny on the train back from barnet 1882 before I was aware of his outspoken style on twitter and a couple of times at other games since.. He seems like a good bloke really. Sometimes I agree with his rants on twitter and other times not so much.

It was a decent episode this week but what I found a bit cringe was that they brought him on as a guest based in him being some sort of spurs twitter celebrity.

There are just a bit too much rules linked to being a spurs fan if you follow the likes of him, and due to his size and aggressive style of communication lots of people cave in and stop expressing their opinions.

that being said , i havent met him but his style on twitter annoys me (and i dont follow him, just see his name pop up a lot due to RT and arguments with people i do follow).

I am allergic to policing but obv do it myself too by saying i dont like people being overly negative or judge-mental for the sake of it but by doing so i'm judging too etc.

Listening to the new podcast right now, getting pissed off as they keep talking over each other... Rude gits.
You're right. The latest show was absolute crap, with everyone talking at once and Phil Cornwell asking a question and then answering it himself, over the top of the guest.

And Phil Cornwell is not funny. This should be noted.

With Cornwell absent I was starting to get into the show a bit more. Now he's back I may go back to ignoring it. He is hideously unfunny and his voice grates on me far too much

Listening to the new podcast right now, getting pissed off as they keep talking over each other... Rude gits.

Mate all they ever do is talk over eachother, they stink of 50-60 year old Paxton twats whose wives harass them at home all day long then winge like bitches at the lane because Hoddle isn't playing and we aren't 4th and when they calm down come and peacock on a podcast as that's the only time they feel like their voice is heard

Closed

Mate all they ever do is talk over eachother, they stink of 50-60 year old Paxton twats whose wives harass them at home all day long then winge like bitches at the lane because Hoddle isn't playing and we aren't 4th and when they calm down come and peacock on a podcast as that's the only time they feel like their voice is heard

Closed
but enough about The Fighting Cock Podcast......

Closed

Yup. Bunch of obnoxious, up their own arse, unfunny cunts.

Makes TFC podcast seem decent. :lennonlol:

I went to the live show last night - the guest was Jimmy Greaves.

He was interesting and funny, but is very disenchanted with football and Spurs. As they talked through the years of his career his demeanour changed as they got closer to the point where he was sold to West Ham.......a real shame as it sounded like that rejection from Bill Nick / the club has affected the rest of his life and that it broke his heart to leave.

Back
Top Bottom