Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

age has treated him well

moyes-panini-e1382779047131.jpg
That has to be a photoshop, right?

He'd have been gone by Christmas if he'd have came here. The press would have had a field day with him. That press conference with him after the MK game would have been the beginning of the end had it have been us.

His grasp of the language for a dutch man isn't great, they can usually speak better than us (my anyway). Its ok talking the talk if you can back it with results but he's gonna look a clown if it continues like this.

Man is a fool. Long may this shitty run for them continue. Such a harder task being able to spend £150m on 5 players with none of them priced under £14m and loan in someone on £300k a week. Only thing accurate is the comparative sizes of the two clubs. If he fails (I sure as shit hope he does) he'll have NO ONE to blame but himself. One of my few footballing hopes at the moment is watching this egomaniac's career finish with a monumental failing whimper

Why does EVERYONE have to bitch about us, even when we're not their fucking CLUB?
It's bad enough ex-players clawing our eyes out once they've gone, but fucking Easter Island Head has NOTHING to do with us, so why lay into us?? Maybe he's scared of laying into one of the BIG CLUBS, in case they come for him... at least he knows we'll roll over ad have our tummy tickled next time Utd come to Town... OR WILL WE??? Mwooh-ha-ha-ah-ah-haaa!

I don't really blame him for taking the United job over ours, almost impossible to do worse than his predecessor and guaranteed Fuck loads of money. But it would be nice for him to shut his trap in regards to us, not deflecting the fact he hasn't won a game yet. I'm glad we've got Poch though, seems to have an idea where Van Gaal has pretty much changed a keeper before penalties in the last 5 years.

Begs the question though. Was Alex Ferguson that good a manager? I'm struggling to believe that he was this good but it seems he was.
I think it begs the question whether Van Gaal is a good manager? I'm struggling to believe he could have been as bad as this.

I think it begs the question whether Van Gaal is a good manager? I'm struggling to believe he could have been as bad as this.

Capello, Sven, Wenger all obviously have been good managers once upon a time but like players there has to be a peak surely? Van Gaal is mid 60s maybe he is not as in tune as he was, the world could see he needed a defence

Alex like the ronaldo the constant hunger kept him going for consistent success, hunger not a word you can lay at door of Sven or Fabio really

Back
Top Bottom