Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No. Hard to say who is really, maybe Tom Carroll in the sense that many people talked about him as if he'd be bossing it for Spurs and England by now.

Unimpressed with his attitude on Sunday, and complete lack of ability to show any desire, passion, disappointment, anger, affection...

JUST SHOW A FUCKING EMOTION JAN!!! PLEAAASSSEEE :walker-scream::walker-scream:

All eyes on Fazio, hopefully he can get in there and gee up Jan who seems to hate playing next to a donkey, he was loving life when him and Daws were playing well getting clean sheets the minute the mistakes get made and we start getting overrun he hates it, as Ive always said, he is very much like Gallas, superb when you are winning all smiles, doesnt show the best reaction when losing

Hopefully the big man can come in get him happy again as if I was playing next to Kaboul based on his performances, and seeing him with armband, I'd be a little pissed off too

All eyes on Fazio, hopefully he can get in there and gee up Jan who seems to hate playing next to a donkey, he was loving life when him and Daws were playing well getting clean sheets the minute the mistakes get made and we start getting overrun he hates it, as Ive always said, he is very much like Gallas, superb when you are winning all smiles, doesnt show the best reaction when losing

Hopefully the big man can come in get him happy again as if I was playing next to Kaboul based on his performances, and seeing him with armband, I'd be a little pissed off too
A bit of competition for a place in the team will hopefully focus his attention too. I hope Poch doesn't make his selections on reputations. I hope Jan, Dier, Fazio, Chiriches and Kaboul push each on. But on last years and last weekends form not sure if I would pick him for Sunderland.

Lol @ that Jan vitriol.

Look at the fucking defences he played in during his Spurs time, look at the way the midfield "tracked" runners against Liverpool, look at the number of times the various choice of left backs have gone AWOL to the point where he last year quite literally had to play it himself.

And then he leans against a wall before a game. PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES !!!!!!

Yeah, we definately need some more shouting, pointing and arm flapping. That'll sort it out.

Lol @ that Jan vitriol.

Look at the fucking defences he played in during his Spurs time, look at the way the midfield "tracked" runners against Liverpool, look at the number of times the various choice of left backs have gone AWOL to the point where he last year quite literally had to play it himself.

And then he leans against a wall before a game. PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES !!!!!!

Yeah, we definately need some more shouting, pointing and arm flapping. That'll sort it out.
Referring to me?

His agent is already saying he might leave in the summer and we're going to make him captain?:lennon:

Was it midweek that Poch said the captaincy would be announced on Monday?

It would seem that they knew Jan wouldn't be able to play at the weekend, so delayed the official word to spare Kaboul's blushes.

Shame for Hugo, but I understand why he'd opt for an outfield player. Perhaps Lloris will get the vice captaincy?

His agent is already saying he might leave in the summer and we're going to make him captain?:lennon:
It's unbelievable isn't it?

If, as his agent said last week, "playing at the highest level is important for Jan" then perhaps he should start by doing it for us every week.

10650060_10152422502123505_2669963317261316868_n.png

Back
Top Bottom