#05 - Under The Skin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by Orientation author Adam Michie. We clingfilm different animals to lampposts, Liverpool post-mortem, we discuss the lower league experience, Windy's loanee round-up, Europa League and League Cup draws discussed, Wrong In 60 Seconds, Scarlett Johansson goes out on the pull and we get intimate for silverware.

Shot Callers: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious and Adam Michie

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Good podcast. Adam was an interesting guest.

I'm frustrated about modern football and modern Spurs too but getting a season ticket for another team would just feel like being unfaithful!

unite-the-clans-o.gif

Engineer Al didn't bless us with a beat at the end of the pod this week.

#disappointed #WantRefund

That aside- still a great pod- it wasn't a penalty though- Can't believe everyone said it was.

I was sitting in block 26, the minute townsend came he was getting abuse before that mistake and imo that made him even worse as the game went on as it was getting louder as the game went on

First time listener! Nice podcast! I really liked the youth update in the middle especially.

Forgot my password to this account was CameronCarterVickersHasNiceLegs

Back
Top Bottom