#41 - Willie Mentally

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I particularly enjoyed, after a whole season of being polite and calling them "Ars*nal", WindyCOYS WindyCOYS slipped in "The Scum". Good work, Windizzle.

As ever, a big fan of your work gentlemen; there are new Spurs podcasts on the scene that I enjoy for different reasons, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for TFC. Shame I can't make the Cockfest, I'm sure I'll think of Flav Flav terrorising some poor forummer whilst I'm at Primavera Sound in Barcelona.

Last edited:
images

I got way behind with the pods this season, and have spent the last few days catching up from episode 18 to 41! The benefit of hindsight was amusing as you speculated on how AVB was going to develop things, and then when van Gaal might be the new man, and then how Tim seemed ok, but eventually clueless.

Great work lads, and you've got me looking forward to next season already, with MP in charge (aka not Benitez).

Just got round to listening to this, 2 things.

1, I think the "The atmosphere is shit because the football is shit" argument is a bit bullshit. If we played great but lost, people would still moan. If we played great, and went 3 up, people would just say "well this is the least we expect". The only way i think we'll truly get a great atmosphere with how things are currently, is if we all adopted a "fuck it, lets just have some fun" mentality. Which will never happen while anyone says the words "I've been coming here for 55 years I'm entitled to my opinion"

2, One thing no one has mentioned in the Ashley cole debate, that i think is a decider. He's LEAVING chelsea. That means they deem him not good enough. If he's not good enough for a 3rd place team, by taking him, aren't we saying we're not on that level. We shouldn't be taking in their rubbish, cleaning up after them. The only time i want a goon or a chelsea player is when it fucks them over. Judas style.
We shouldn't be going after players that are possibly going to the MLS, we need to be going after players that are going to improve us, not just now but in the future.

1. There isn't any ONE thing that would singularly improve our atmosphere, playing better football IMO would improve it slightly, the YOLO approach is utopia and would make the world a better place.
2. Don't want any of their players, ever.

1. There isn't any ONE thing that would singularly improve our atmosphere, playing better football IMO would improve it slightly, the YOLO approach is utopia and would make the world a better place.
2. Don't want any of their players, ever.
Would you not have taken Mata?

Back
Top Bottom