Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmm
lamela.png

How the hell can a back injury be going on for so long? I am assuming he is not at risk of paralysis, I am getting to the stage that, given our injuries this season, there is serious questions about training methods and/or our physcio team or that the player needs to fucking man up and do what he is being paid a fucking fortune to do. No one forced him to move to England, so get the fuck on with it you fucking melt and have a pain killer......fuckin bad back for six months, someon is having a laugh........

How the hell can a back injury be going on for so long? I am assuming he is not at risk of paralysis, I am getting to the stage that, given our injuries this season, there is serious questions about training methods and/or our physcio team or that the player needs to fucking man up and do what he is being paid a fucking fortune to do. No one forced him to move to England, so get the fuck on with it you fucking melt and have a pain killer......fuckin bad back for six months, someon is having a laugh........

It's probably just the club lying about his injury. How many players this season seem to get a 'minor' injury that lasts weeks or months, lamela has probably broken his arse and has to shit out of a tube at the moment but we are being told he has back cramp. I swear either we have the shittest medical team or spurs just bullshit the fans season in season out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom