Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck the politics around the club tomorrow. Fuck whether or not you think Ange is the man or Werner's stealing a wage: this is the scum of the Earth we're dealing with. Use up your lungs if you're lucky enough to be there or make the banter rattle them lot if not. We're not winning the league so fucking them over is the sport. Ruin them for the glory.

Been pushing this one to the back of my mind all week, but a bit of insomnia tonight and guess what am I thinking about.

It could be absolutly glorious. Or a shitshow.... that's all I have!
I think the first 10 minutes will give us a good inkling of what to expect

Hopefully we come out of the traps chomping at the bit , don't let them settle

Fuck the politics around the club tomorrow. Fuck whether or not you think Ange is the man or Werner's stealing a wage: this is the scum of the Earth we're dealing with. Use up your lungs if you're lucky enough to be there or make the banter rattle them lot if not. We're not winning the league so fucking them over is the sport. Ruin them for the glory.
Always felt that early kick offs lead to a more muted atmosphere. Hopefully 2pm tomorrow is a bit better than a 12:30 KO would have been. Need to give an oppressive atmosphere as much as possible (a la two years ago).

Don't usually come on match threads, but tomorrow they should be giving out cards with the number 10 on outside the ground. Then every time that diving cunt saka shit goes down after being tackled the fans should all hold up these,
fiserv forum nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

This guy :coys:

Let Woolwich know they are total shite scums who never should have come onto our patch.

lion GIF

I don’t care who starts up front tomorrow, just get the ball forward quickly. This talk about whether Son or Richi should play down the middle is asinine, neither of them will hurt Woolwich unless we play aggressively.

Players like Romero, Maddison and Bissouma need to drive the team forward not play tentatively like they have been in recent games. Son can destroy them if we find him in space. If we let them smother him we may as well not turn up. He is our match winning player.

Literally every Spurs fan I know and have been speaking to for the last week thinks we're in for an absolute tonking tomorrow.

:dembelelol:

It will be close and I think that we’ll sneak it by one goal

Sadly I will miss it as I promised to take some children to see Sean Lake but it should finish by 6 so I can watch the recording then while Mrs B takes them for a McDs!

Back
Top Bottom