Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I think Simons is a T1 player and I think he could be prized out of PSG.

That’s the kind of talent IMO that can raise our ceiling.

Why does that bother you?

Why are you being such a prick about a pretty basic opinion post on a chat forum?
You seem really defensive about it

If that's the way you see it c'est la vie.......

Complicated transfer we can try for all summer before it failing at the last minute.....that sounds like us to a tee, we'll be in for him!

If Eze is the marquee signing then so be it.

I like him but if this is the convoluted drawn out one for the whole summer, I hope they nail the others and dig out some unearthed gems that are as good as VDV and Vicario straight away….

If Eze is the marquee signing then so be it.

I like him but if this is the convoluted drawn out one for the whole summer, I hope they nail the others and dig out some unearthed gems that are as good as VDV and Vicario straight away….
Think we'd another 2 or 3 of Eze's level to really push on next season. A 6, a winger and a propably a centre forward. Dont really care if they are seen as marquee signings but need to be very good first team level players.

Spurs are not the only club keen on Eze apparently...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...elsea-Eagles-braced-summer-bids-star-duo.html

Crystal Palace 'slap £60m price tags on Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise' amid interest from Man United, Woolwich and Chelsea... with the Eagles braced for summer bids for star duo​

• Eberechi Eze has been consistently linked with a move away from Crystal Palace
  • Winger Michael Olise is a top transfer target for Manchester United and Woolwich
  • Arne Slot needs to be his own manager. Replacing Jurgen Klopp is an impossible job. Don't try to emulate him - Listen to the It’s All Kicking Off! podcast
By DAVID WOOD

PUBLISHED: 00:40 BST, 26 April 2024 |

Crystal Palace have reportedly warned Premier League rivals they will have to pay over £60million for both Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise.
The Eagles are safe from relegation having secured a club-record 12th season of Premier League football.
But they are braced for summer bids for two of their most productive players, 25-year-old attacking midfielder Eze and winger Olise, 22.

Olise is a top transfer target for Manchester United and Woolwich, while Chelsea attempted to sign the French winger last summer.
Manchester City have a long-standing interest in Eze.

I think we’d be lucky to only pay £60m if there are rival bidders. At least CP have named a starting point. Early bid would help though.

Then frees up the rest of the widow to focus on Lloyd Kelly.

Spurs are not the only club keen on Eze apparently...

Crystal Palace 'slap £60m price tags on Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise' amid interest from Man United, Woolwich and Chelsea... with the Eagles braced for summer bids for star duo​

• Eberechi Eze has been consistently linked with a move away from Crystal Palace
  • Winger Michael Olise is a top transfer target for Manchester United and Woolwich
  • Arne Slot needs to be his own manager. Replacing Jurgen Klopp is an impossible job. Don't try to emulate him - Listen to the It’s All Kicking Off! podcast
By DAVID WOOD

PUBLISHED: 00:40 BST, 26 April 2024 |

Crystal Palace have reportedly warned Premier League rivals they will have to pay over £60million for both Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise.
The Eagles are safe from relegation having secured a club-record 12th season of Premier League football.
But they are braced for summer bids for two of their most productive players, 25-year-old attacking midfielder Eze and winger Olise, 22.

Olise is a top transfer target for Manchester United and Woolwich, while Chelsea attempted to sign the French winger last summer.
Manchester City have a long-standing interest in Eze.

I take from that the first team to actually offer what they want will get him because I doubt anyone wants to pay 60m when almost every club that can afford that also needs a striker

Back
Top Bottom