Robbie Savage - Spurs will finish sixth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The issue I have with him and the article is that he is a reactionary bellend, he even says he expected Southampton to struggle but now thinks they'll do well, what if we destroy them tomorrow and they have a bad run? He'll tell everyone he was right about them all along. That's what makes him a prick.

All pundits are like that these days though, I remember a couple of seasons ago when there was a three way battle for the 4th spot and each week on MotD Lineker would ask Hansen who he thought would end up getting it and, without fail, whoever happened to be 4th that week would be the team he said...

I take it a melt is a bad thing! You young people and your new fangled language
:townhmm:
cartoon-old-man-38067864.jpg

All pundits are like that these days though, I remember a couple of seasons ago when there was a three way battle for the 4th spot and each week on MotD Lineker would ask Hansen who he thought would end up getting it and, without fail, whoever happened to be 4th that week would be the team he said...
Because all pundits are like that does not disprove my point about Savage though does it? He's a bellend.

I still don't give a fuck what his opinion is, but I noticed the thread got bumped. As a result I will now make a point of coming back each time it is simply so I can call him a cunt again.

Robbie Savage you are a cunt

Robbie Savage is a tool, but there's easily 5 teams better equipped than us, don't really see it as a bad predication? If we were to be challenging for top four, we wouldn't have lost some of the games we have done so far (or at least in the manor we lost).

I'm not arguing with the prediction at all. I just don't like him. He's a total fucking bell end. My cat has a bigger brain and it's nickname is 'Not Too Clever Cat'. You only have to listen to Savage for about thirty seconds before you realise he has the intellect of a small round soap dish, he has all the charm of the message you get when you call a call centre and they're trying to tell you you're not wasting your life calling them but they can't be fucked answering for another 10 minutes, there was a third reason but I've forgotten cause fucking lemon juice hair face man is about to try to talk and all the nuclear energy in the world will have to be diverted to his brain to try to make it work. It won't. If he was a film he'd be Speed 2 or the first Titanic movie. OXYGEN THIEF!

I'm sure he only started appearing on MOTD after he appeared on strictly come dancing. Not for being a decent player or having any knowledge of the game, because he's a 'personality'.

Shit player, shit haircuts, shit pundit.

he was considered a joke of a footballer - not necesarily untalented - but a nothing special, and a poser, a barry venison, had the piss taken out of him for wearing white satin trousers and slip ons with no socks, he said nothing of any intelligence and his accent was barely decipherable. He was also a WUM on the pitch.
I don't see why I'd suddenly want to hear match analysis from this type of person, nor why the BBC have employed him to do it when they have traditionally employed the more 'articulate' ex-footballers as pundits - Hansen, Murphy, Dixon. Sky on the other hand...

I have a couple of Welsh mates, but when it comes to making cunts of the stature of Savage, Wales has no equal.
They take themselves extremely seriously and have no sense of humour, unlike the Irish who are willing to laugh at themselves. Although he's not a cunt, I think Gareth Frank Bale is typical in this respect.

If Chelsea do us a favour and beats both Liverpool and Woolwich in the upcoming games, we should finish at least third.

Of course, that means we'll most likely not win the title.

Don't forget the mid-week European distractions resume next month. That will be pivotal.

If Chelsea do us a favour and beats both Liverpool and Woolwich in the upcoming games, we should finish at least third.

Of course, that means we'll most likely not win the title.

Don't forget the mid-week European distractions resume next month. That will be pivotal.

Why on earth would you want Chelsea to win those? I don't. I don't want third.

Back
Top Bottom