#21 - Naked Etiquette

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Alex from Bristol, Bardi and Flav are joined by James Maw from Four Four Two to talk Chelsea, Swansea and European football. We look back at the season so far and it's Maw v Alex in critiquing the work of Pochettino. We announce t-shirt winners, Christmas jumpers, Windy updates us from his deathbed, muscle over length and Bardl's Brain Busters returns; will Alex hold on to his interim title? Get it in your eggnog.

I remember back in day bringing my girlfriend to the bluenote nightclub in hoxton. it was quite possibly the most hip place in the planet at the time she was suitable impressed. before hand I tried to be Joe cool telling her hoxton was my manner ( it wasn't). Hoxton then was hard and sometimes difficult place. The bluenote was a harbinger of the gentrification and hipsterastion to come. I brought her to a pub lying about I often drank in the place. walked in bought us some drinks turned round and saw my girlfriend face drop. A naked lady was lying on the table pleasuring herself with a bottle. to be fair my girlfriend pissed herself and we left quite rapid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom