CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CtY9FmWXEAIusW2.jpg
Does Son ever stop smiling?

It was only brief, but that little cameo from Winks compounds my thoughts after Gillingham.

Tottenham's Xavi. Cool, calm, collected. Just before he came on the game was getting frantic and restless. On he comes and we coast to the win.

Very excited about him.
Absolutely on the money there. He totally calmed it all down. Didn't waste a pass, was always available to receive the ball & recycle it in nice safe areas. Very composed showing in a hostile away game where they were desperate for a goal & we were beginning to look a bit disorganised

Admittedly I was really nervous going into this one.

Hostile atmosphere and far from home with limited support for the lads.

A quirky opponent with potential hidden dangers behind unknown talent.

Perhaps an eye also on the upcoming fixture against Man City

Then I saw their manager.....

lWIatdc.gif

I was like, "Nah, we fucking got this."

COYS

Releases endorphins.
It simulates sections of the inner ear and brain that regulate balance and movement of the eyes - the vestibular senses - which are linked to the section of the brain that manage pain and stress.

first thing that came to mind when I saw him was 'mental health issues' though.

Thank fuck Lamela is very capable of timing those perfect passes. It was going to take a combination of perfect pass/perfectly timed run to beat their offside trap.
I don't think they believed Lamela and Son had.
Gave them the eyes too. Looked left, body shaped to pass left to Eriksen and passed to Son with his right.
Very underestimated Lamela.

Thank fuck Lamela is very capable of timing those perfect passes. It was going to take a combination of perfect pass/perfectly timed run to beat their offside trap.
I don't think they believed Lamela and Son had.
Gave them the eyes too. Looked left, body shaped to pass left to Eriksen and passed to Son with his right.
Very underestimated Lamela.

yep, another one of those 'simple' passes again.

Back
Top Bottom