Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You serious Bro...?
You hate LIVERPOOL....
more than WOOLWICH?
Tha'fucks wrong wit you?

Get a grip and have a wank or something... you're not right!

:pochfacepalm::roseunsure::paulinhobored::avbcringe::avbfacepalm:

To put it into context... out of these two players... which one do you have more of a problem with?

:cunt: left us to sign for Arseanal
:keane: left us to sign for Liverpool

EXACTLY!

Don't get me wrong... I was disappointed that Robbie decided to leave us for his 'Boyhood Club'TM

But that was nothing... NOTHING compared to the grief I felt when Campbell left for THEM... that was pure treachery!!
I know, I know...
I knew I'd get some grief over that. In my defense, I did say 'may'.

There are a ton more dipper plastics here in the States than woolwich.
And to a person they're loudmouth cunts who know fuck all about proper football.
Or soccer, as they call it.
And don't get me started on the cunt John Henry. Or the cunt FSG. Or the city of Boston as a whole. Cunts, every one.

It's easy to build an intense hatred of the dippers over here.

Liverpool crap away and we cant seem to beat em at home in recent times. A draw all over it for me. Lets hope we can make it a win. Im not sure if Poch has ever beaten Liverpool so good time to start.

Love our lads on the radio now!

New Stadium should have the mother of testimonials for its opening game, Dawson, Lennon, Huddleston, Crouch, Mason, Livermore, JJ, VdV etc.,, Honour those who grafted and pulled this club out of mid-table

I agree, except for Mason. He's been a cameo bit part player except for one season

He has been at the club for 17yrs!!!!

I know, I know...

And to a person they're loudmouth cunts who know fuck all about proper football.
And don't get me started on the cunt John Henry. Or the cunt FSG. Or the city of Boston as a whole. Cunts, every one.

I tend to agree, I still don't know if I hate them more than woolwich, but it's really damn close. Specifically due to their cunt fans.

Liverpool get a lot of shots on goal, they only need to find the top corner once or twice and things become really difficult. We also haven't beaten them since we had bale

Liverpool will regret what they did to Balotelli!
I'm sure they will,but unless the nutbag has joined us on loan and is starting tomorrow, I fail to see the relevance.

Hmmmm.pissed as a parrott and didn't have to correct any typing errors. I should get on the Cumberlandale more often.

A very difficult game. Very dangerous. Kenny Klopp will be sending out 11 Jason Bourne's, we will need to face their intensity deny them early goals, overcome it and win.
A cracker of a game - the good guys win 2-1. Kane, Eriksen.

Liverpool are not the finished team, they rely on fortune and a good wind behind them. We need to keep our heads, take our chances, no mistakes and show some maturity. There is no reason why we cant get all 3 points if we perform s good as we can, They are awful away and do concede goals.

Really want to see Janssen score.

I know, I know...

Ahem!
Defence.

:)

A really tough game on paper and one I think both managers would take a point from.

Pochettino has never really talked about tactics but it will be interesting to see how and if he seeks to counter Liverpool's pace and threat.

I think playing 2 up top would be the right way to go with Kane, who I expect to score today just behind Janssen.

I would not be surprised either to see Eriksen dropped to the bench in favour of a four of Alli, Wanyama, Lamela and Dier.

Last edited:
i will watch this game LIVE because our benefactor,the tv channel Eurosport Romania broadcast LIVE this match,hallelujah! thanks,Eurosport you are a great channel,so ,Spurs today ...NO MORE STREAM NET.
i'm going to the closest store to buy 4-5 beers,then put them in the fridge until the hour of the match.
COYS!

Back
Top Bottom