Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho is subtly sniping.

He says he is surprised that Bayern Munich have not come in for Schweinsteiger. He knows what they have been saying about the guy's treatment so he cannot help but ask the question.

I hope he falls on his sword I really do.

Mourinho is subtly sniping.

He says he is surprised that Bayern Munich have not come in for Schweinsteiger. He knows what they have been saying about the guy's treatment so he cannot help but ask the question.

I hope he falls on his sword I really do.

I think he has a point though.

Schweinsteiger is not of the quality to get into a top four team, and he was a daft buy by LVG, so Mourinho is pretty much doing a Poch ("if he's not in my plans, why would he train with my team").

He's not a MU legend, and didn't exactly have a stella first season, so it's not like it's any skin off their noses. What Mourinho is saying, imo, is that if it's such a problem to Bayern, why aren't they signing him back on the cheap?

I wouldn't say he's been treated badly, it's just football. Typical of that "train with the kids" shit that either Sammy or Gibbs used to say when Ade got told to regain fitness with the academy when he came back from pre-season late.

Sell Son and Chadli, sign James
1472243811156.jpg

Have we only got 20 senior squad players and the rest u21's if Mason goes with Bentaleb, Yedlin and Njie is replaced by Nkoudou ( he is classed as u21 isn't he)?
8 of the squad 25 man squad must be HG
How may senior HG we got if Mason goes 6?
So will we have a 22-23 man squad meaning there are 2-3 squad places to fill.
Are we going into 16/17 with a 20 man squad 6 HG and heavily supplemented by u21's
HAs anyone worked this out I cant be arsed.

Edit: just seen above, Son goes is that 19 senior squad players

We just have to trust Levy and crew will be trying to strengthen our squad. To weaken it would be plain dumb.
Yes agree: I think that they may have some tacit agreements in place and getting these done would be dependent on moving people out, which we have done: There is not a lot of credible (if you can call it that) ITK coming out and Poch is being very coy about things:

Back
Top Bottom