#04 - Mind the Gap?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we welcome back FourFourTwo's James Maw. We revel in the glory of a 1-0 thrashing of Palace, wonder what the line-up might be for Liverpool. Windy delivers his usual half-time youth update. We answer your questions, and wonder what historical Tottenham moment would cause the biggest social media meltdown.

Alex From Bristol, Flav, Windy and James Maw

Having listened to the pod since season 2 I had a mental picture of what you lot looked like. Some guesses were quite close, but Windy I had totally wrong.

Looking forward to listening! I usually do it through the app and under the podcasts subheading, however when I now click in there it just shows up blank? any ideas what it might be? tried deleting and reinstalling but didn't work! no idea how to tag someone like Case who may have some idea how to help! cheers!
keep up the awesome work!

Looking forward to listening! I usually do it through the app and under the podcasts subheading, however when I now click in there it just shows up blank? any ideas what it might be? tried deleting and reinstalling but didn't work! no idea how to tag someone like Case who may have some idea how to help! cheers!
keep up the awesome work!
The android app is pretty old now and I doubt it's something we'll be updating. There are better podcast apps out there anyway tbh. Alternatively, we're on Audioboom now, they have a free app that you can listen to the pod through: audioBoom – Android Apps on Google Play

Back
Top Bottom