Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You made up my point was about moaning about refs. It wasnt.
My point is we were lucky both players stayed on the pitch.
We shouldnt feel hard done by because parlour didnt get sent off over 10 years ago.
U keep ignoring my actual point.

& everyone is a hypocrite. Things arent black & white enough not to be.
same with calling someone two faced.
unless u go up to everyone.
& tell them to their face all the negative things u have said about them to others.
who goes around doing that?
Anyway. Lets not bore anyone any longer.

Okey doke.

Chelsea & wba games.
Dembele should have been sent of, but he wasn't.
Why did Costa not get booked then for putting his nut into Vertonghen or approaching the ref aggressively?
My point, and I ain't paranoid, was that what Ali did did not deserve a sending off. It was nothing.
Dembele should not have done it, but he also should not have been retrospectively charged because the linesman saw the incident and did not think it was bad enough to bring it to the attention of the ref. Them is the rules.
If he said he didn't see it, he's blind, lying and in both cases should not be officiating.
It was because of Sky, simple, otherwise nothing would have been done.
What about Willian's shove on Rose, and Rose's shove on Willian. They were far worse than that pussy tap Yacob got. When you think the you can go in studs up, on the shin, late and purposely try to break a leg and get a straight red 3 match ban and not be charged with violent conduct.
Yes, he shouldn't have done it, but my point is they blew it out of all proportion and they only do with certain things they want. Why didn't they replay Huth's forearm smash on Reid over and over and do a ' Should Huth be banned for incident with Reid...watch' like this:
WATCH: Should Dele Alli be banned for incident with Claudio Yacob?
Try finding the video of Vardy cunting Moss off. You can't. Why is that? Why wasn't that replayed over and over again on Sky TV after the game and put up on Sky website for all to see?
My point is that there should be some consistency. They tried it at Palace with Ali, when Cabaye was leaving feet in and nothing was said.
They also didn't do as much with the Wickham incident as they did for both Ali and Dembele did they. In fact they replayed Ali's 'kick' more than the Wickham take out.

Got first hand experience of supporting a team opposite Dele today and have to say he was an absolute cunt. Found myself wishing one of the Welsh boys would snap him in half towards the end. Could not stand him one bit.

...Which makes me love the fact this is how irritated our opponents must be feeling throughout the season!
:allitongue:

Got first hand experience of supporting a team opposite Dele today and have to say he was an absolute cunt. Found myself wishing one of the Welsh boys would snap him in half towards the end. Could not stand him one bit.

...Which makes me love the fact this is how irritated our opponents must be feeling throughout the season!
:allitongue:
Bitter?
:dembelefingers:

Gloating? :)
Yep. Absolutely. Loving it
Alli is a gem. And he's our gem.
Think of that England team as half Spurs. That should help with the pain.
Tbh- am only really paying attention to England cos of the Spurs lads. Am not really a fan of international football but the Spurs factor has really held my attention.
And all that Bale bad mouthing pre match...I can taste his tears from here. Beautiful. :baletroll:

Try being Scottish.

At least you don't have to give a shit, you can just pick your fav players and support them. Being an Engand fan is like a deprived kid expecting his feckless father to step and be a real dad because he occasionally buys an ice cream. It's the hope that kills.

Spurs and England are the land of false dawns.

hB18S5d.jpg

reservoir_dogs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom