Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely love it. Eriksen's little back header to Rose for the third. Little things like that that sometimes go unnoticed. Great video - cheers.
Also Lamela competing and getting the ball out to Kane, whilst on the floor for the first goal. Kane then still has to improvise and compete to dig it out to Eriksen. All the while still many Spurs fans (talking about those that fucking sit behind me) still slate Lamela. But with every passing dig they make themselves look more like cunts every week and I have to say I am taking a lot of pleasure out of that.

Also Lamela competing and getting the ball out to Kane, whilst on the floor for the first goal. Kane then still has to improvise and compete to dig it out to Eriksen. All the while still many Spurs fans (talking about those that fucking sit behind me) still slate Lamela. But with every passing dig they make themselves look more like cunts every week and I have to say I am taking a lot of pleasure out of that.

Yep, so much to enjoy in that 6 mins - doing the ugly stuff as well as the sublime. We're so competitive these days, it really is a joy to watch.

One Spurs fan from this forum said that some months ago in a talk,he can't remember when Gheorghe Popescu scored the winner goal in 1-0 vs Woolwich in the 90's...well ,i found the video with that moment of goal,was about a match in the season 1994 / 1995 ,so Tottenham-Woolwich 1-0 was the final score and here is the video (poor sound)

Back
Top Bottom