Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going to lie, i actually don't mind Spurredon. That Barnaby guy is really good at directing those post match interviews into a positive way. It looks like he isn't trying to get a rise out of anyone over silly issues.

Not going to lie, i actually don't mind Spurredon. That Barnaby guy is really good at directing those post match interviews into a positive way. It looks like he isn't trying to get a rise out of anyone over silly issues.

Except that he probably doesn't pay the people he interviews and he's definitely making money off Spurred On with the number of videos they put up (and the fact that they split the longer videos into multiple ones forcing more shares and more views instead of 30,000 videos on one video you now have 30,000 on two). I'm not knocking them for making money. Do it up. But, if you're going to make money off people's interviews I think that the people providing your content should be getting paid. I have a distinct feeling that the people that have gone on Woolwich Fan TV have been paid (or at least the regulars).

Except that he probably doesn't pay the people he interviews and he's definitely making money off Spurred On with the number of videos they put up (and the fact that they split the longer videos into multiple ones forcing more shares and more views instead of 30,000 videos on one video you now have 30,000 on two). I'm not knocking them for making money. Do it up. But, if you're going to make money off people's interviews I think that the people providing your content should be getting paid. I have a distinct feeling that the people that have gone on Woolwich Fan TV have been paid (or at least the regulars).

Get paid for what? Talking about football? So who gets paid how much? How many people are gonna want to chat bollocks about a match as they leave the ground for money?

Back
Top Bottom