Sunday Funday with Crystal Palace!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All of a sudden our squad looks good and it's hard to really distinguish a first 11.

Good performance, good result. 1 point behind Woolwich. Won't they have 2 players missing for the League Cup game, or do red cards not carry over?

Hopefully can beat City or get a draw out of it.

IMO we can do something to city that they don't do: make them run more off the ball. IMO we are dangerous at the end because we are so fit.

IMO we can do something to city that they don't do: make them run more off the ball. IMO we are dangerous at the end because we are so fit.

City's midfield never track back, Toure is awful with his defensive positioning. City are also on a low and they tend to fight it hard to pick themselves back up again, Aguero not fully fit, Silva possibly out injured. Quite optimistic about facing them.

And for anyone wondering, yes I do want us to beat them and I will be at the game.

Well fought for, Son was looking to be a little frustrated with running down cul-de-sacs until Eriksen set him free.

Chadli needs to be left out of the build up play to get further up for chances, we're not playing to his strengths.

Ninja needs to work on his defensive closing down game.

Overall good game,proper enjoyed it.

No coincidence between Eriksen's introduction and a spurs goal.

And the best ball of the day was Eriksen's blind 20 yard lofted pass to Alli on the break.

absolute class

Great win. Rest a few players against Woolwich so we can have a crack at city. Think eriksen or Clint should start instead of chadli. Maybe even have a false 9 seeing as Kane has developed second season syndrome

CPWnvASWUAEqYmJ.png:large

Hmm, could have gone either way considering Lloris' saves and the performance from The Post. All in all our league position is about right, but I do see some improvements coming in our attacking play. Just as well because we're still giving opponents a hell of a lot of quality chances every match.

Alli really is exciting and Son's impressed so far, so I'll stick with my prediction of 7th this season.

Back
Top Bottom