Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's attempting to because he's playing in a position that allows him to drift about. Kane is the central striker...i'm sure he could get more touches too if he drops deep but that will not help us at all.
Kane was always at his best when dropping deep. It's how he made a name for himself. I don't know why we are trying to play him as an out and out striker playing off the last man. He isn't quick so it doesn't really work. He needs to get involved more because that is when he's at his most dangerous.

Kane was always at his best when dropping deep. It's how he made a name for himself. I don't know why we are trying to play him as an out and out striker playing off the last man. He isn't quick so it doesn't really work. He needs to get involved more because that is when he's at his most dangerous.
but we do not have any runners that will cover that central attacking position if Kane drops deep.

Back
Top Bottom