The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem here is I genuinely disagree with all of Jayc1 Jayc1 's posts. What can I do?
Just to add lol
Not that I've read many of his posts recently......

If a guy is being a dick, and posting rubbish......have faith that most folks will also read it as such. And they generally tend to make themselves look bad

Just to add lol
Not that I've read many of his posts recently......

If a guy is being a dick, and posting rubbish......have faith that most folks will also read it as such. And they generally tend to make themselves look bad
I'm not too worried about my Public Image in this instance - I have no faith BTW - well not in anything that's relevant here.

Jayc1 Jayc1 You are comfortably the thickest person I've ever encountered on here. Your stuff in the election thread was the most laughable, naive, schoolboy rubbish that I've ever had the misfortune to read. Just look at how many people are laughing at you? If you don't learn, you're in for a really difficult life. Stay local - it suits your outlook and your small town mentality.

Some spammers had a bit of Harry Kane damage today...
Damaged_caravans_at_Gailes_Caravan_Village.jpg

If he got rid of the disagree button he'd lose his only hobby in life.

And if he got rid of me his life would have no meaning as he's painted me as his worst enemy. He can be the twat with bat ears and I'll be the guy with make up on.
Oh JC, TFC has never seen your like. You're like how Arcspace would like to be when he grows up.

Back
Top Bottom