New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's about them being a rival.

Anyone who realistically thinks City are rivals are out of their mind. Are we challenging for the title? Would a player in their prime choose us or City? Can we offer the same wages, chance of winning a trophie and CL?

Answer to all of that is no. The harsh reality is we're not rivals and don't compete on the same level. Again, even if we were rivals, what difference is me spending £10 on a ticket and sitting quietly in a stadium going to make to either Tottenham or City?

you've argued about Levy hording money and pushed your ideas on how the stadium should look ... it can be argued that you have very little experience on either of those subjects.

It's a forum, where people share ideas we often have no idea about. E.g. Do you think any of us have actual experience in football? Yet we discuss football? By what you've just said that shouldn't be happening. Someone asked how they wanted the stadium to look, so I said how I like stadiums to look....?

has never seen Spurs play live

I've seen Spurs play live several times, just not much and not at WHL. I'll probably watch them at Burnley (if the tickets are cheap enough) and sit in the home crowd later on this season; just as I did at Bolton and Blackburn in earlier seasons.

Anyone who realistically thinks City are rivals are out of their mind. Are we challenging for the title? Would a player in their prime choose us or City? Can we offer the same wages, chance of winning a trophie and CL?

Answer to all of that is no. The harsh reality is we're not rivals and don't compete on the same level. Again, even if we were rivals, what difference is me spending £10 on a ticket and sitting quietly in a stadium going to make to either Tottenham or City?

It's a forum, where people share ideas we often have no idea about. E.g. Do you think any of us have actual experience in football? Yet we discuss football? By what you've just said that shouldn't be happening. Someone asked how they wanted the stadium to look, so I said how I like stadiums to look....?

I've seen Spurs play live several times, just not much and not at WHL. I'll probably watch them at Burnley (if the tickets are cheap enough) and sit in the home crowd later on this season; just as I did at Bolton and Blackburn in earlier seasons.
Anyone with any knowledge of our recent history will know that we had to beat City to get into the CL.

I haven't said we shouldn't have opinions on a forum like this ... just that we will always be judged on those opinions by whatever else we say here. You express passionate opinions about a lot of stuff and then say that you go watch City play more then Spurs and you don't expect to get some flack?

Happy to banter about Spurs and most bullshit on here but when some faceless zoid wants to mock your profession and bread earner that's lowest form.
i didn't get the impression he was mocking... after all its the internet and none of us really know each other. You COULD be lying? Ya know?

Anyone with any knowledge of our recent history will know that we had to beat City to get into the CL.

5-6 years is a long time in football, long enough for the landscape to completely change. Long enough for Athletic Madrid to go from 9th to title winner. 4 years ago Chelsea finished 6th. Just because City was a rival doesn't mean they still are.

then say that you go watch City play more then Spurs and you don't expect to get some flack?

I think I got a fair bit more than 'some' flack, to be fair. I would hope that people realise by this point, 1500 posts in, that I probably, just probably, support Tottenham.

To the point that I said we'd beat Liverpool. To the point where I said we were one of the biggest clubs in the world. To the point where I think we'll seriously challenge for the title in the next 15 years. To the point where I watch every game and comment on every match thread.

I would hope that time and effort, that support, would count for a bit more than £10. All in all, it's the usual gang having a go anyway, like they do every week, so it's to be expected. I've also gone from "Gonner cunt troll" to "City cunt troll", which is an upgrade in my eyes. Next I'll be "Saint cunt troll", hopefully; progress.

I think I got a fair bit more than 'some' flack, to be fair. I would hope that people realise by this point, 1500 posts in, that I probably, just probably, support Tottenham.

To the point that I said we'd beat Liverpool. To the point where I said we were one of the biggest clubs in the world. To the point where I think we'll seriously challenge for the title in the next 15 years. To the point where I watch every game and comment on every match thread.

I would hope that time and effort, that support, would count for a bit more than £10. All in all, it's the usual gang having a go anyway, like they do every week, so it's to be expected. I've also gone from "Gonner cunt troll" to "City cunt troll", which is an upgrade in my eyes. Next I'll be "Saint cunt troll", hopefully; progress.
That doesnt mean anything Arcspace is one of the most prolific posters on here and he's a clueless troll.
Im sure you're a nice guy but you really don't help yourself.

Post count means very little really. Having opinions on everything will naturally get your post count up but it also tends to make you look way too in need of attention. Especially when you get it wrong sometimes.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

If anyone has come here after reading that we won the court case with Archway, start at around page 120 until about 130 after that it's the usual rubbish we see across the forum.

Not ashamed to admit what I do for a living. Unlike you and your fluffer cock socket mates on here who hide behind your keyboards daily. Go on what's your contribution to the economy. Are you even old enough to pay taxes. Doubt any of your chums even know what paye means but wanna knock down other people s professions. Fucking pieces of turds fuck you. What do you do for a living. Go on son. I'll happily post links to some of my buildings. Let's see what's your positive contribution to society. Same goes for tucker and Virginiaspur show yourselves and your jobs. Internet tough guy wankers. You have fuck all right to knock down anyone who makes a living be it street sweeper or rocket engineer. Fucking helmets

Calm down dear. As you keep proclaiming, it's just the internet.

I'll happily post links to some of my buildings.
I'll save you the trouble.

2mgRUsU.jpg
mGQciD6.jpg
ra6Fh3r.jpg

Not ashamed to admit what I do for a living. Unlike you and your fluffer cock socket mates on here who hide behind your keyboards daily. Go on what's your contribution to the economy. Are you even old enough to pay taxes. Doubt any of your chums even know what paye means but wanna knock down other people s professions. Fucking pieces of turds fuck you. What do you do for a living. Go on son. I'll happily post links to some of my buildings. Let's see what's your positive contribution to society. Same goes for tucker and Virginiaspur show yourselves and your jobs. Internet tough guy wankers. You have fuck all right to knock down anyone who makes a living be it street sweeper or rocket engineer. Fucking helmets

I'm giving fuck all away mate...Don't want my details ending up in a golden folder...

Effort? Support? I'm sorry to put a boot n but please don't say you've put in effort to be a fan.
A fan would have a desire to go to whl just as a Muslim wants to go to mecca.
And you only live in Manchester!?
The only thing that would explain this is you're not old enough to travel by yourself. Okay then.
But seriously dude, advance train ticket and cup game or even youth fa cup game ffs. Costs you nothing.

I saw a fucking homeless man travel from London to the Liverpool game.
Homeless! Now there's a proper yid.

Back
Top Bottom