New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And to think all this started because jay assumed Ohio State's atmosphere was shit...

Mate, yesterday it started because I typed (?). Literally any excuse to have a go, doesn't matter what it is. I could literally say 'Glad we won the CPO' and he'd reply something along the lines of, "We? You're not one of fucking us, you're a City troll, you lying cunt". Any excuse.

Yeah, but he's a cunt, and he got ruined.

Ruined?

I said I didn't think open top stadiums were that good. I'm not an expert in stadium design and some other people gave me some enlightening knowledge, proving I may not have been right.

I said watching a Tottenham game is too expensive. I search it up, find out the minimum local game is £55+ and so it echoed my original sentiment, that it in fact was too pricey.

Shock, horror, people on online forum offer different views than I do...Rekt, apparently.

Last edited:
Mate, yesterday it started because I typed (?). Literally any excuse to have a go, doesn't matter what it is. I could literally say 'Glad we won the CPO' and he'd reply something along the lines of, "We? You're not one of fucking us, you're a City troll, you lying cunt". Any excuse.

Don't whine you pathetic cunt. You've been found out as a city fan. Fuck off from this board.

imgres

Ruined?

I said I didn't think open top stadiums were that good. I'm not an expert in stadium design and some other people gave me some enlightening knowledge, proving I may not have been right.

I said watching a Tottenham game is too expensive. I search it up, find out the minimum is £55+ and so it echoed my original sentiment, that it in fact was too pricey.

Shock, horror, people on online forum offer different views than I do...Rekt, apparently.
Don,t you tell new members not question you?Because they have only just joined the forum,funny thing they support spurs and not man city blue moon boy .

Ruined?

I said watching a Tottenham game is too expensive. I search it up, find out the minimum is £55+ and so it echoed my original sentiment, that it in fact was too pricey.

The minimum is £32 for league games and £20 for cup games. You are so full of shit it's unreal. And you're really sad. Stick to city kid, but please remove that ridiculous avatar.

Last edited:
You've been found out as a city fan.

Found out? I openly admitted, freely, without being asked that I attend City games when it's free or it's incredibly cheap. How on earth is that 'found out'? It's like you saying you enjoy Film A and I say, "Hah, found out!"

I don't see anything wrong with it. jimmyriggle jimmyriggle recently attended a game in Spain, if I remember right? There's nothing wrong with watching other teams play football if you get the opportunity. Why would you turn it down? Last post and back to ignoring you for a long, long time.

Found out? I openly admitted, freely, without being asked that I attend City games when it's free or it's incredibly cheap. How on earth is that 'found out'? It's like you saying you enjoy Film A and I say, "Hah, found out!"

I don't see anything wrong with it. jimmyriggle jimmyriggle recently attended a game in Spain, if I remember right? There's nothing wrong with watching other teams play football if you get the opportunity. Why would you turn it down? Last post and back to ignoring you for a long, long time.
I'm going to fuck you up J. No room for city cunts on here,

Ruined?

I said watching a Tottenham game is too expensive. I search it up, find out the minimum local game is £55+ and so it echoed my original sentiment, that it in fact was too pricey.

I have a picture of you in the bath with an Airedale Terrier. Don't push your luck mate.

Because he lives in spain,when he returns home he follows spurs,why don,t you ask him he doesn,t choose TO WATCH"QUALITY SIDES" instead of attempting to follow SPURS.Sure you feel at home at the eithiad your a fucking city troll ,do yourself a favour and fuck off.

jimmyriggle jimmyriggle goes to the Lane whenever he can - don't align yourself with him you absolute cunt.

So anyway Jayc1 Jayc1 will you stop mouthing off about stadia you've never visited? You are the expert on all things, but when challenged you come up well short - on every subject. And as a self confessed city fan that's not surprising, but can you please fuck off to one of your forums? It's not too much to ask.

Last post and back to ignoring you for a long, long time.
I'll hold you to that. I bet you don't last a week - you're like Cooper, you have to know what people are saying about you, so I'll make it easy for you. If you see the 'you are ignoring content from this member' sign, and you think that it might be me, it is. And I'm calling you a cunt. Just think about that.

Ruined?

Fuck off once and for all Gibbs you lying worthless discredited piece of troll multi cunt

Back
Top Bottom