TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not feeling confident about this 1. they got theo to come on too. we are dodgy against pace. a draw would be superb if we can salvage 1. its similar to when they beat us 1-0 last year. soak up the pressure & nick a goal or 2. they did it against city last week too. well on a positive note the main thing this year is we beat chelsea & win a cup. id sacrifice this match for that.

I hope Wenger continues this style.
We are taking the ball from them quite easily leading to opportunity.
If I was unaware of the score I would be at ease.

Chadli for Lamela please.

Dembele needs to let go of the ball earlier; he holds on to it about 5 seconds too long and keeps trying to look for the better pass but the chance is already long gone.

Also, you know what? Kane still looks like a monster in the box. Unbelievable to watch; I'm constantly expecting him to "revert to the mean" so to speak, but he just looks unbelievable running at and through a defense.

They're just asking for a pen or a dangerous Eriksen FK at this rate. And that's probably the best case scenario for them. Wenger is sure to know this, so we'll see if they open up a bit in the 2nd half. I'm about ready for Chadli as well. He has always looked incisive versus them.

Moaning?
I wrote a sensible argument, if you disagree, you're more than welcome to counter that argument instead of being a douche.

People have countered it....which is what prompted your post in the first place.

You said you dont understand the cirtique that people have written. Whats there to add? Should I write the same critique again...even though you dont understand it?

Come on you Spurs .... I haven't touched myself for almost 3 hours & really don't want to have a cry wank

#homealone
4507231c-dd0b-467b-820d-990e87e2ce73.jpg

chadli for lamela. i wouldnt have minded lennon for lamela today, oh well. suprised so many people rate lamela.

Back
Top Bottom