Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not even 5pm on deadline day & wires are getting crossed. If I was eg Harry Kane (God can be a cruel cunt- why him & not me eh Lord?) then I would rather play for Woolwich than not at all. I may be misreading your OP here but I read it that you couldn't play for Woolwich even if they gave you your big chance because you'd rather cunt them off.

Yeh basically, I'd piss off as soon as I had the chance and join someone else, hopefully spurs.

Imagine scoring the winning goal for Woolwich against spurs?

Yeh basically, I'd piss off as soon as I had the chance and join someone else, hopefully spurs.

Imagine scoring the winning goal for Woolwich against spurs?
It beggars imagination. Thankfully it's not something a fat bald 45 year old has to worry about. It's the stuff of nightmares for a Spurs fan playing for that lot. It really is. Being fat bald & 45 is marginally less of a nightmare. But you could always have a brainfart moment & miss from a yard out. Then declare your undying love for Spurs post match, beg for a transfer & play for free safe in the knowledge you'd ravaged them for wages, fucked them up in the NLD, were set for life & could spend the rest of your career as a legend. If only carlsberg did football fantasies.

All of this begs a question, if you were a good footballer and you were rejected at a young age from many clubs but ended up at Woolwich and came through their ranks what would you do?

If you left them you would be kind of going against the club that may have saved your football career but stay and you are stuck play for the scum against your beloved Spurs. Personally I would do the cunt and leave Woolwich even if they were responsible for giving me my chance in the game as I would feel too sick playing for Woolwich against Spurs.
Can't believe I'm going to say this... But if we're talking really young, as in still preteens and a club gave me the opportunity over Spurs I would undoubtedly change my main loyalties. Ultimately the one who gives you the chance is the one who deserves the respect.

I'd play the sleeper agent. Always said that if you really hate someone then nothing is as satisfying as taking their money.

Then get to the cup final playing in the heart of defense, turn around, and just start firing on goal.

Tear the kit off, revealing a spurs kit, do a dive in front of the home fans, and then run out of the stadium leaving everyone shocked and speechless.

I'd play the sleeper agent. Always said that if you really hate someone then nothing is as satisfying as taking their money.

Then get to the cup final playing in the heart of defense, turn around, and just start firing on goal.

Tear the kit off, revealing a spurs kit, do a dive in front of the home fans, and then run out of the stadium leaving everyone shocked and speechless.
I like these scenarios ha. I think I would wait until North London Derby then run down the pitch score on own goal and then start beating the shit out of another Woolwich player if they hit you back it should be two red cards. So down to 9 men and 0-1 down. Then run over to scum support flick them off shake all of the Spurs players hands and bask in glory forever

The BBC:
"The striker's two goals in Spurs' victory against against West Brom on Saturday took his Premier League tally into double figures."
...Uh, wait a minute, pal, I think you'll find double figures happened months ago when he scored his tenth goal (10 - notice the fact there are TWO figures there - as in, double!).

What a clown. Is this what we pay our TV licence for?

Key words here mate are Premier League.

:soldadowatch:

THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT HK FUCKING BBC. ONE OF OUR OWN .
p02hrybw.jpg

Harry Kane would be a Championship player if it weren't for me says Tim Sherwood..

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/756671847?-19389:793
Rofl, I'll give the man a little bit of credit, but the Harry Kane that we have seen under Pochettino is a different beast altogether than the kid who picked up a few run-outs from Sherwood.

I'll give Sherwood all the credit he wants for Bentaleb, but only about 25% for Kane.

It took huge balls for Pochettino to hand a starting spot to Kane when he was under such pressure, and over two veteran players sharing about 200k per week in salaries between themselves.

Same for Mason. Pochettino deserves all the credit that he'd like to claim for Mason. Sherwood liked to experiment with putting players like Sig and Chadli at center-midfield.

I really can't wait till Timmy finally takes another manager position. No one promotes Timmy like Timmy.

He still won't shut up though, it will always be Spurs this and Daniel Levy that whenever he has a press conference. At least for the first few months. Maybe if he gets sacked by QPR or whoever he might start bitching and moaning about them then.

Back
Top Bottom