January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destro can fuck right off, way too similar to Soldado
....yeah, these Italian/Spanish types all look the bleedin' same!
I'd take Destro in a heartbeat, but only 'cos of the SEEK & DESTROY song, badge and T-shirt spin off possibilities!!

Seek-Destroy-logo-300x163.png

I
Destro can fuck right off, way too similar to Soldado
I keep seeing people say this but what exactly don't you like about soldado? For me it's obvious, his finishing. But he does a lot of other things well and puts himself in good positions. I don't think it's the style that soldado plays that has failed us but rather his ability to put the ball in the net. If I could have a player the same caliber as soldado that actually finished I would take it.

Cunt-faced goon cunt

Will not celebrate if he ever scored for us again - never

Do not consider him a Tottenham Hotspur player period.

If the rumours about Ade are true its a massive let down for those who have backed him. Genuinely thought it might be different for him here.

Some things cant be defended in a player....Modric, Berbatov can join that list too.

Got me thinking, for some people, refusing to play games, and train, and tour and telling the papers they want to join a bigger club like Chelsea is forgivable.

But seeing out your contract is not.

Really odd how some peoples minds work.

Is there somewhere better to post this? If so, let me know.

Latest ITK, from 'Breezer'.

Had a chat with my friend this morning. The academy coaches are delighted with Joshua Onomah's progress. They've been banging on about him for years and he finally made his well deserved debut.

Friendship between Kaboul and a few players are not great. Kaboul is stubborn and can't accept criticism from other players and unwillingly accepts it from our coaches.

Defoe and Lennon have been talking and JD has been trying to persuade him to join him up at Sunderland. Lennon still needs convincing! However don't be surprised if he remains Spurs.

:harrylol:

Has a piece of information regarding transfers from Italian press ever come true? I honestly might think lower of it than our army of ITK bellends. All the Adebayor and Paulinho stuff sounds like bollocks.

Don't know why we'd want Destro for anything over 5m. He doesn't even get games at Roma that often. He's Soldado mk 2. Not big, not fast, and can't create for himself. Those type of players don't work in the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom