Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't stop, im gonna cum.
Beat you to it!
216457d1364398677-508-whp-w-fluid-motorunion-velocity-stacks-exhaust-dumps-randy_marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Can we have the sin bin tab back? The one that used to be in the Members section.

Oh, and definitely get rid of the disagree button. For whatever reason people feel it's important so they get upset when someone clicks it against one of their posts. It's not only an easy way for someone so inclined to wind up other posters, but also serves no purpose in developing a discussion. Too easy to click a button instead of explaining why you don't agree with what someone posted.
Keep the positive reps and the sin bin, but get rid of the disagree button.

Can we have the sin bin tab back? The one that used to be in the Members section.

Oh, and definitely get rid of the disagree button. For whatever reason people feel it's important so they get upset when someone clicks it against one of their posts. It's not only an easy way for someone so inclined to wind up other posters, but also serves no purpose in developing a discussion. Too easy to click a button instead of explaining why you don't agree with what someone posted.
Keep the positive reps and the sin bin, but get rid of the disagree button.
Then internet fights will start over why you agreed with a post instead of liked/thanked it.

been a long time viewer of TFC forums but signed up today finally. I've decided Id just prefer to be a guest and want to delete my account. is that possible?

been a long time viewer of TFC forums but signed up today finally. I've decided Id just prefer to be a guest and want to delete my account. is that possible?

Shortest melt down ever.

To have an "Im deleting my account" announcement, you must fill certain criteria pal:

1) Make at least one post before making your "Im deleting my account" announcement
2) Preferably want Schniederlin and tell everyone, everyday
3) Be offended by people not appreciating your stats
4) Drink Vodka at till 4am and then post
5) Hijack all R.I.P threads
6) Be a member of the SBS

Then you can come back as either yourself, or a "multi" if you feel a bit silly.

I reckon we need a sub-forum where only those sin-binned can post. Let them write whatever they like, argue about whatever they like, bitch moan whatever.

Let them get it out of their system rather than bottling it all up for when they're let out of the bin.

I'd like a virtual cemetary of ex users where people can look around at ex users names on tombstones saying why they died with reasons like 'gooner troll', 'did a racist thing' and 'kept on denying the holocaust, not very spursy' as a reminder as to where others go wrong.

A Sin Bin Hall of shame would be nice too, with pillories where one could throw virtual rotten fruit at the said offender.

This is probably why I don't run the forum and perhaps never should.

I used to post regularly on this forum back in the early days but now I spend post of my time looking at the hip hop and NSFW thread as I'm hip hop loving pervert. The main Spurs section has become a bit of a joke IMO, over run with forum politics and "clique". Sometimes it's like fucking East Enders on here and I think to myself what a sad bunch of cunts some of you are, but whatever floats your boat.

Up the spurs!

There should be a monthly vote for the following:

Cunt of the month
Cunt of the month runner up
Best poster of the month

Who ever is voted should have the phrase below their avatar so people can see who has been a cunt this month and ignore them and who has actually had some decent input.

Back
Top Bottom