New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had some great ITK on the Stadium tonight. One of my mates was laying cables for the TV centre, which is now in the land we bought from the school, and the build goes ahead very soon according to the stadium manager. Two year build, then we need to move out for one season until completion. This is for real, and the word is Milton Keynes. He's back there tomorrow, and I will update.

Nice info. A slap on the wrist for taking the Jenas thread off topic though.

I know someone who knows Bostock and thats exactly what happened to him. As soon as he signed on with us and got that big paycheck, he just started partying and dossing about. He used to get cars sent to his house to pick him up as he never turned up to training. Wasted talent

He's a bible basking fool these days.

61,000 from the stadium manager's mouth. 2017/18 we'll be in. 2016/17 season at Milton Keynes. Archway steel was settled 8-10 days ago. Everyone working there knows this. At last.

61,000 from the stadium manager's mouth. 2017/18 we'll be in. 2016/17 season at Milton Keynes. Archway steel was settled 8-10 days ago. Everyone working there knows this. At last.

joe you fucking beaut....

would of been better if we made the capacity just 1 more than the fucking gooners..suarez anyone?

OZHotspur OZHotspur

I thought that was 1000 more than them? I've got a mate's eHotspur number and password if you need it to watch the Schalke game. 3434465, password parklane68

yeh it is 1000 more but just 1 would have been more of a slap in the face..it would have looked like we did it on purpose..

cheers for the ehotspur number, i really appreciate that..

Oz

Will we be increasing the capicity at Stadium MK whilst we are there ?

Absolutely fantastic news if true, biggest Spurs news of the summer, indeed the decade, if at last the new stadium is on its way.

I don't really care whether the ground's bigger than Woolwich's or not, but what I want is it to be the best stadium in the country, and we must have a good chance of achieving that.

Will we be increasing the capicity at Stadium MK whilst we are there ?
Good question. At present they have the potential to increase the capacity to 45,000. The upper tier isn't used at the moment, as it has no seats, but from what I've heard, if we pay for the seating to be developed in the upper tier, then yes.

It's true.
Then it's fantastic, superb news, and you've topped any Tottenham ITK I've ever read on any forum by breaking this one.

A piece of corroborating evidence I picked up from SC yesterday was from a poster who lives locally and said he hadn't seen any sign of work going on at Archway this past week or so.

Blimey it won't be just be a small Bells and toast I'll be celebrating this one with when officially confirmed, this calls for a full scale bottle of Southern Comfort!

A vital aspect of filling up the stadium will be offering attractive multi-match packages and discounted prices, so that we don't have 30,000 rattling round in the stadium for Cup games, for example.
Why not £300 season tickets and £15 tickets? The amount of new money coming in would easily allow us to to do this. Make the new WHL the Dortmund of England. Fill the new stadium up with Spurs rockers. A place to be feared, and an opportunity to become world famous again.

Back
Top Bottom