Chicago Fire Friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought we were pretty shit in the second half. Can anyone make heads or tails of why Soldado was going so wide? There was times when he was all the ways out to the touch line and I didn't even realize it was him because I assumed it was a wide player. Noticed it against Toronto too. Didn't seem like Kane was doing the same.

Lamela, Capoue, and Veljkovic all impressed me. Everyone else was pretty average.

Not sure if ryan fredericks is really fast, or the chicago left back, but he did seem to rip it up in the last 10 minutes

Only read the last two pages and from the tone thought we must have got stuffed - only to see that we actually won 2-0!!! Come along chaps, after all it was only a pre-season, in humid conditions, and our WC players are still absent. As long as we don't pick up any injuries, I would say that that it was a reasonably successful tour.

Back
Top Bottom