Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute garbage. I don't want to hear any bullshit about 2nd half spirit - only reason the last 10 mins were interesting were due to a couple of gifts.

Shocking 2nd half display especially. Zero fightback and no attacking clue whatsoever. Shit from Post too, not making the subs required until 60 mins - fuck off.

Our players are painfully average.

We’re such a fucking cucked fanbase that we’ll spend the summer trying to convince ourselves that Solanke is the answer. And we’ll buy Werner and say shit like ‘a great option from the bench at a reasonable price’, like we’re buying fucking washing up liquid.

ENIC OUT.

Cunts.

Gave it away in 1st half with our stupid play, this could / should have been so much better than the actual result. But that’s what you get, no learning from past mistakes and rather spending the money on go karts or hotels. Season’s over for me, let’s hope Shitty gonna win this again.

You fucking melts in here after we are better than title chasing woolwich.

Should have been 3-2 if not for the var being shit and you'd been well happy!
The thing is since the Man City game Vic has been bullied at corners and we don’t change anything ?
Come on I’m not saying I’m Ange out but how long has he had to sort this? 2 goals
Conceded from corners - it’s not acceptable

I get the anger but a few of the players really put a shift in. Romero was a fucking beast.

We gifted them goals. Take the moments of rank defensive stupidity away and we'd all have been fine with that performance.

I'm still looking at Ange to recognise that what he's doing defensively isn't working. I don't want him gone but he needs to adapt.

Back
Top Bottom