It's Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salt_mine_0096.jpg

So it's Capello then?

I'd love for Hoddle to get another chance. It would be the best thing ever if he were able to succeed here. I can't think of a better scenario. I'm not sure I believe he's a good enough manager to hold onto the role but it would glorious if it did work out.

It would be nice to have someone that is proper Spurs as manager, even if they don't survive past the summer. I just hope Glenn is a much better manager than he used to be.

Just got the nod......UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON.

Crossing the I's and dotting the T's.

Top table this one, nailed on.

Put a stamp on it.......

#DONE #GHODSCOMINGHOME

Nothing would sadden me more. This will only cheapen his name and legend more.

He hates levy. Levy hates him. He is aloof. He is also detached from reality. Great pundit. Great at giving kids already binned another go in the sun. But running a club on a day to day basis?

No thanks. We've been here before. Its a backward step.

Hoddles role should be coaching young players at St George's or whatever England's set up is called. And only under instruction.

Again levy calls it wrong.

I'd rather Brad Friedal.

Back
Top Bottom